Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wish I could stop caring about this album...but I can't stop wanting it :(

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Some of you are the most dramatic and ungrateful. Wishing it would leak? Get out.

Your username is the title of a song that leaked though.

What is the truth?

giphy.gif

If we don't get a pre order till this Friday, I think the album has delayed.

I still have hope on that May 26th release date!

giphy.gif

What is the truth?

Your point? I like the song but I didn't even know it existed until I heard it on YouTube.

Also I doubt she would be using that song for anything. It's not taking away from any sales by being leaked.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

What is the truth?

don't even try sis

this title is for unused/ unreleased song she put this song on trash

but wishing an official album to be leaked is.......????

:smile3:

Guys I just got a reply from jpc, They're literally answering questions at 10 pm! #shook

They said that they get their release dates either from the label itself or from their suppliers and unless they get updated information from either of them in the future, they're expecting the date to be correct. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'd be here for it.

I wanna hear her sing this, omg:

Your point? I like the song but I didn't even know it existed until I heard it on YouTube.

Also I doubt she would be using that song for anything. It's not taking away from any sales by being leaked.

With all due respect, if Lana's album leaked...it wouldn't take away from her sales because those who would download it without buying for it were not people who were going to buy it either way.

giphy.gif

I'd be here for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFA8ShtI0Y

With all due respect, if Lana's album leaked...it wouldn't take away from her sales because those who would download it without buying for it were not people who were going to buy it either way.

Most likely not, but an outtake leaking is not the same as an album leaking

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I'd be here for it.

um, if it leaked way in advance i would for sure not buy it later on. especially if i end up disliking it. this is a very naive way of thinking

um, if it leaked way in advance i would for sure not buy it later on. especially if i end up disliking it. this is a very naive way of thinking

That's you. And you can say it's naive all you want, but it's a proven fact.

Music piracy does not affect album sales for that reason.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-21856720

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/music-piracy-doesnt-hurt-sales

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/03/21/illegal-music-downloads-not-hurting-industry-study-claims/

giphy.gif

You guys are so dramatic, when something doesn't go your way people just say "scrap the whole album!" "Keep it!" "This is worst era!" "I'm unstanning!" "I hope it flops!" Lmfao calm down, it's not like your whole life depends on Lana.

You guys are so dramatic, when something doesn't go your way people just say "scrap the whole album!" "Keep it!" "This is worst era!" "I'm unstanning!" "I hope it flops!" Lmfao calm down, it's not like your whole life depends on Lana.

8Da2KXam.png

Guys I just got a reply from jpc, They're literally answering questions at 10 pm! #shook

They said that they get their release dates either from the label itself or from their suppliers and unless they get updated information from either of them in the future, they're expecting the date to be correct. :rip:

eh i still don't buy that date

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.