Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

But the photos are VERY similar and quite basic.

BTD for example had 20,000,000 different single styles. Mostly to do with the music video, etc. If she reuses love I'm going to assume there might not be a music video for this?

I don't expect there to be a video since I'm sure there will be one for LFL, and I'm sure it'll come eventually like shades of cool did

Okay j know this is rn lee Waka tjeres but one young to take the time to rent because I'm really mad these tho sfucking how iAds botch who keeps keeping on my life and it's like botch don't I have anything better to do line jke go for yore lame as skit okay I'm sorry for rantinfbjt line I could explain it all to you but mevermind I don't feel like explaining but guys I lien you so much donate to lanaboardsfotclm I love yon ex on ex oh exon oh wait I can just type xoozozocoxozo mwahhh fish limps Lyon know like Dua lips

Is this a leak of the LFL album interlude? :P

Elle your so funny I should be asleep but I can't stop laughing :lmao:

Okay j know this is rn lee Waka tjeres but one young to take the time to rent because I'm really mad these tho sfucking how iAds botch who keeps keeping on my life and it's like botch don't I have anything better to do line jke go for yore lame as skit okay I'm sorry for rantinfbjt line I could explain it all to you but mevermind I don't feel like explaining but guys I lien you so much donate to lanaboardsfotclm I love yon ex on ex oh exon oh wait I can just type xoozozocoxozo mwahhh fish limps Lyon know like Dua lips

"Fish limps Lyon know like Dua lips".

That kind of summarises LB

It's not up for me anymore.

I'm expecting this to be a pre order track/promo single like Terrence Loves You with no video or official single release

Me either

If it will be out on 15 may in Middle East time zone since Anghami is an Arab app that means we will get the song in less than 24 hours (19 hours)

Middle East time zone = GMT+3

:smile3:

Drunk Elle is my favorite Elle!

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

y'all better start donating to lanaboardsfotclm BOTCHES

???, ?????????

Nice that she's moved from having a "war in (her) mind" to having a festival of peace and love* there instead.

regardless of what actually happened there, that's the cultural meaning of 'Woodstock'

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Wait.... are people really COMPLAINING ABOUT A PROMOTIONAL PHOTOSHOOT TAKEN FOR AN ALBUM'S ARTWORK BEING UTILISED AS COVER ART FOR A PROMOTIONAL SINGLE....... YALL HAVE LOST IT

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

@Elle literally does what i think/mortally fear i might do on social media when i get a couple drinks in me

thank you for letting me live vicariously through u queen

rihKQ8M.gif

Wait.... are people really COMPLAINING ABOUT A PROMOTIONAL PHOTOSHOOT TAKEN FOR AN ALBUM'S ARTWORK BEING UTILISED AS COVER ART FOR A PROMOTIONAL SINGLE....... YALL HAVE LOST IT

Even if Lana does a shoot for every single, they would be complaining about Chuck taking the pictures or Neil using the same aestethics from the Ultraviolence era.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

*outtakes.

And we've discussed this before.

A lot of artists typically just use the album cover for songs that they put out shortly before the album is released so be happy. I like the photo a lot. Nice to not see some blurry Neil shit

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

A lot of artists typically just use the album cover for songs that they put out shortly before the album is released so be happy. I like the photo a lot. Nice to not see some blurry Neil shit

Imagine thinking that's better than Neil. Can't relate as I have taste.

Ok, let me try...

Okay, I know this is really (weird?) but I'm gonna take the time to rant because I'm really mad, these (this?) fucking (hot ass bitch?) who keeps keeping on my life and it's like, bitch, don't I have anything better to do, like (idk?) go for your lame ass shit. Okay, I'm sorry for ranting, like I could explain it all to you but never mind, I don't feel like explaining. But guys, I love you so much, donate to lanaboards.com i love you ex oh ex oh ex oh wait, I can just type xoxoxoxoxo mwah! fish lips, you know, like Dua Lipa.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Imagine thinking that's better than Neil. Can't relate as I have taste.

I pray you eventually come to your senses but you can't help people who don't want to help themselves