Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

How can you guys judge an entire album based off of three songs that all sound completely different...? Isn't it obvious the album is gonna be a little more diverse than her past ones? Not every song will sound like CWIMM

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

How can you guys judge an entire album based off of three songs that all sound completely different...? Isn't it obvious the album is gonna be a little more diverse than her past ones? Not every song will sound like CWIMM

All three of them are underwhelming though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Damn, something with this track has me hooked.

Maybe that dark and weird production? No idea.

I admit I hated it at first listen but I just listened to it again (to the iTunes version this time) and damn it captured me.

Only one thing I don't understand, is the album even finished? :rip:

giphy.gif

Why should people who love 90 % of her stuff not be allowed to criticize one of the few songs they don't like?

no i don't mean that, it's fine to comment on what you don't like. I do that too.

But it annoys me when some people on here say stuff like "i'm unstanning" because they don't like a certain song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

no i don't mean that, it's fine to comment on what you don't like. I do that too.

But it annoys me when some people on here say stuff like "i'm unstanning" because they don't like a certain song

I don't think anybody would actually unstan their favourite artist because of one bad song. That's just the gays being gay.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

All three of them are underwhelming though.

I can agree with this in the sense that the songs aren't very intriguing this album cycle, but look at Honeymoon. Art Deco, TBD, 24, religion etc. are a lot better than the songs that were pre-released (except TLY, that song is one of the albums gems for me) There will be other sounds on the album, and I'm sure there will be 10x better songs, everyone should just give it a chance. Lana's smiling for once & has changed her entire outlook on things, just wait on it. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

As much as I detest this song, I would never be that guy to be like "I'm unstanning!!!!!!! era cancelled!!!!!!!" like grow up, people. This song may have been rushed but it's clearly something she loves (and something she thought we would love). This album is going to be amazing. In the end, she always delivers. 

Reposting this:

You fags wanted BTD lana back and you have it, so stop complaining. I don't think it's amazing but it's miles better than LFL so I'm happy. It should've been the single, I think it's more radio-friendly 

EotAQlJ.jpg

'Cause what about all these children

And all their children's children

And why am I even wondering that today

Maybe my contribution

Could be as small as hoping

That words could turn to birds and birds would send my thoughts your way

Cringeful  :hooker:

I like it... but not as much as 'Love.

All I'm hoping for is that she gets back in touch with Dan again for LDR6 to make some magic again or even better yet a brand new producer that she hasn't worked with. Also can she please work with Justin Parker again too.

It's quite clear and apprent now that she needs to ditch Rick. He's a goddamn 'yes' man who doesn't give the vital push that Lana obviously needs in her music.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

As much as I detest this song, I would never be that guy to be like "I'm unstanning!!!!!!! era cancelled!!!!!!!" like grow up, people. This song may have been rushed but it's clearly something she loves (and something she thought we would love). This album is going to be amazing. In the end, she always delivers. 

i agree! It's very immature and childish

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Reposting this:

You fags wanted BTD lana back and you have it, so stop complaining. I don't think it's amazing but it's miles better than LFL so I'm happy. It should've been the single, I think it's more radio-friendly 

Nothing about the LFL tracks so far has anything ot do with the BtD Lana. During BtD, Lana delivered INTERESTING,well-produced music that sticked out as something unique. The LFL stuff is just putting Lana's voice on some generic, mainstrem-y tracks.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!