Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Called my target again and they said it will be in stock on the 26th so maybe if it does come out in July it may release on accident at other targets

the fact that ur a newbie with 5 posts makes me feel that you're here to play with our weak hearts  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

:smile3:

I'm doing a roadtrip in early July, please Lana release it early or leak the album :defeated:

Same, I'll be on vacation the week she releases it! I'd like for it to come before that way I have time to absorb it and pick my fave tracks out.

Same, I'll be on vacation the week she releases it! I'd like for it to come before that way I have time to absorb it and pick my fave tracks out.

I'll still be on vacation when it gets released but my friend who has a car won't be with me anymore. In 2015 my summer album was HBHBHB and this year I want it to be LFL :defeated:

EotAQlJ.jpg

the fact that ur a newbie with 5 posts makes me feel that you're here to play with our weak hearts  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

My Target said the same though.

when someone mentions the release date being July 21st

you-liar.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay I'm not entirely sure, so someone please fill me in, but in the snippet do we know if the live band was playing or if it was JUST a track?

Cuz if the live band was playing with a vocal track in the back isn't there a possibility that the track might have a slightly different instrumentation and that it was changed to fit the band? 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

I emailed hmv and this is what they said

"please be advised that we have not yet been notified on the European release date of Lana Del Rey's forthcoming album however we will of course be looking to stock the album once a release date is confirmed".

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay I'm not entirely sure, so someone please fill me in, but in the snippet do we know if the live band was playing or if it was JUST a track?

Cuz if the live band was playing with a vocal track in the back isn't there a possibility that the track might have a slightly different instrumentation and that it was changed to fit the band?

It sounded like just a playback track to me. I didn't hear or see the band!

Wow... I'm late but OMG that song! It is so sleek and sexy and dark, and there's a vibe of desperation in her vocals that I am just LIVING for! I can't believe we're all about to be blessed by this haunting masterpiece on Saturday!!

LANA  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Okay but can we talk about how good she's looking, the hair, the legs, her boobs and her ass! My god, what a woman :oprah:

I really wouldn't mind If she wears jeans and a nice sexy top on Saturday instead of a dress

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...