Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

There must be a good reason why management/Lana is deliberately withholding the release date. I don't know what but I imagine they will do something interesting in relation to the date. There's no other logical reason

A part of me is scared she's not saying anything because it might actually be in July and she doesn't want to say cause she knows it'll destroy us :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

There must be a good reason why management/Lana is deliberately withholding the release date. I don't know what but I imagine they will do something interesting in relation to the date. There's no other logical reason

At least we know they don't want to announce any 'confirmed' release date so far and it's not just them being messy.

i76mrxw.png 

A part of me is scared she's not saying anything because it might actually be in July and she doesn't want to say cause she knows it'll destroy us :icant:

She's just gonna make us wait, and then July 20th she's gonna be like "LUST FOR LIFE COMES OUT IN ONLY 1 DAY. I told you "soon" XO"

We need rat.palace to hack ben's phone or ed's phone to leak the release date or something. That's the only thing that is making me anxious.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

If ur name is Ben Mawson I hope Dua Lipa takes a shit in ur mouth

once her album goes triple aluminum, she will.

giphy.gif

once her album goes triple aluminum, she will.

:lmao:  I CAN'T BREAAATH AHAHAHAHAHA

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

OMG it's obviously supposed to be a surprise release that got spoiled 

Ehhh

How is that obvious? An actual surprise release wouldn't have ANY singles at all (so no "Love", no "Lust For Life"). There wouldn't be any promo or any announcements for it at all. It would just be dropped. Like Beyonce's self-titled album.

giphy.gif

Just heard Cherry and loved it, sure it's gonna be one of my faves from LFL.

Can't wait to hear the studio version.

Also, someone please get those girls of stage, or put them behind Lana

original.gif