Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yes, that album's called Honeymoon. The one that's always at the bottom of this fanbase's lists; the one that gets dragged to the pits of hell and back every time it's mentioned.

Mx1JEdB.gif

Fans don't want Lana material that is authentic and contemporary, a lot of them are still stuck on getting a BTD 2.0.

That is sadly true. Honestly, Lana isn't gonna do BTD 2.0, some ppl need to get over it.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Omg one of you fatties catch me up, for real.

Ben freaked out about fans attack him and Ed

Ben said the album was delayed for collabs and more songs (potentially Borns and Marina)

People freaked out on LB

Stargirl has officially left forever because she's so mad

Eclipse was like bye Felicia and posted a comment with the leak of Dua's album on ben's Instagram.

Omg one of you fatties catch me up, for real.

Ben is having his midlife crisis liking random comments about Lana being faux-indie and Stargirl stated she's out of this mess since Lana is apparently a sellout

Also Eclipse posted a link to Dua's album on Insta because clearly we need more drama

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ben had a meltdown on insta and said the album is delayed for more collabs and it caused a meltdown here

Oh.. I already knew that hours ago. Why are people still freaking out about it? :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven