Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

sounds boring?

her new songs/snippets arent doing it for me. im tireddddd. like when uv snippets leaked i got slayed by every single one

i think it's just because the songs she's teasing are quite slow, more ballad type so it wouldn't be as attention grabbing as something like Cherry. They'll sound great when we hear it in full

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i think it's just because the songs she's teasing are quite slow, more ballad type so it wouldn't be as attention grabbing as something like Cherry. They'll sound great when we hear it in full

cherry wasnt great either. the best from the era is BAR lel

she stated that she's always singing about the same damn guy, and this situation seems to be quite upsetting and it's not something many people would encounter more than once, imo i think it's the same guy she's singing about in Black Beauty

nah, that's not true. people with codependency issues find themselves in relationships with people who have addiction or other mental health issues over and over again. if anyone takes the time to look at their own dating history, they will start to see patterns. it's not a rare thing.

lana said it herself: "In the past, sometimes I’ve had lovers who’ve told me strange things, things I should have found unacceptable, but I closed my eyes. That doesn’t happen to me anymore. At the smallest indication of something strange, I get out. A love story that doesn’t do you any good is toxic. I finally understand that."

it took her a long time to realize her unhealthy dating patterns. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

I'm going crazy everytime I hear the new snippet!! Please Lana release a full song!! I feel bad for those who aren't feeling the new songs. They are giving me life!!!!!!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Lol it really feels like we are getting two separate records. Classic melancholic Lana (Cherry, White Mustang, ASAP collab, BAR, 13 Beaches, etc.) and this new politically engaged semi-optimistic Lana (Love, Lust For Life, Yosemite, God Bless America, etc.). It's so messy but I am soooooo here for it

Lol it really feels like we are getting two separate records. Classic melancholic Lana (Cherry, White Mustang, ASAP collab, BAR, 13 Beaches, etc.) and this new politically engaged semi-optimistic Lana (Love, Lust For Life, Yosemite, God Bless America, etc.). It's so messy but I am soooooo here for it

w/ the amount of tracks we'll be getting.... it makes me wonder if we eventually are getting a double disc release w/ disc 1-Lust and disc 2-Life...

:defeated:

giphy.gif