Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So now we're ranking Gaga songs? :nono:

well we are known for discussing icons on this website :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

is there any hope for the song to come out today? :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

No, not unless it leaks today or over the weekend - It's pretty late in the day for releases

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Pre order next week. If not then I don't know wtf is happening anymore

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe her team was planning on doing the preorder today, but pulled it at the last minute as not to compete with other BIG music releases happening today; Jay-Z. His quasi-surprise release has dominated music news today and maybe they wanted to be a bigger story when a preorder drops then playing second fiddle to other news. Just a guess, but I mean Jay-Z has dominated the day and a new single / preorder from Lana would of just been buried

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Ugh I can't stand rankings and I can't stand Gaga. Stop it you geys or I'll bitch slap everyone who comes up with more rankings! 

tumblr_mh6vli38W41s42964o1_500.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe her team was planning on doing the preorder today, but pulled it at the last minute as not to compete with other BIG music releases happening today; Jay-Z. His quasi-surprise release has dominated music news today and maybe they wanted to be a bigger story when a preorder drops then playing second fiddle to other news. Just a guess, but I mean Jay-Z has dominated the day and a new single / preorder from Lana would of just been buried

As if anyone would care if she puts up a preorder

sis no one cares expt her fanbase 

I think it's safe to say at this point that Lana and her team couldn't care less about "competition" and really have no methodical explanation for why they do what they do (or don't do).

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I can just imagine Ben's Instagram becoming most dm'ed and most commented on account if the album forget come on the 21st

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m