Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I want it to be named God Bless America but I like thinking of it as GBAAATBWII

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do ya’ll think Roachella will bea little reworked? I’d love to, but it seems like something that is not going to happen. But who knows, it wasn’t supposed to go on LFL, so maybe now that it’ll have a spot on the record, Lana may have probably wanted to do some tweaks to it, we can hope. Roachella In My Kitchen better serve a better production.

Might be subdued, but I'd really love a cream or white colored vinyl.

Green is shade dependent, and we've already gotten red. Aquamarine, checked again is a bit difficult to pull off, and would just remind me of blueberry lemonade, or a power drink.

I’d like a cream too, it goes with the cover art. Or a baby blue

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

i dont know whats up with yall but i got the summertime sadness and i hope there are some depressing songs on this album to get drunk to and cry the entire night :crying5:

i dont know whats up with yall but i got the summertime sadness and i hope there are some depressing songs on this album to get drunk to and cry the entire night :crying5:

The fact that it's so far away is enough to get drunk and cuy the whole night 

The fact that it's so far away is enough to get drunk and cuy the whole night 

Time present and time past

Are both perhaps present in time future

And time future contained in time past :creep: 

me listening to the studio version of cherry

tumblr_inline_o95k206B3Z1srwt8s_500.gif

Music to Cry to

I have a feeling White Mustang might be kinda melancholy, but I only think that because it reminds me of BAR sorta and there's so much longing and aching and resentment in that little tune. 

I'm excited to listen to Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems, sounds like it'd be a great song to lounge around to

I have a feeling White Mustang might be kinda melancholy, but I only think that because it reminds me of BAR sorta and there's so much longing and aching and resentment in that little tune. 

I think it's because of the chords she uses, and how downbeat it is. I can hear it a bit too

UV/Honeymoon

in these stolen moments the world is crushing me :flutter:

There's nobody here, just me and my anxiety together 

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E