Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i lvoe u alll so muhc

i love me too

and i guess y'all but lana first n me second y'all fifth in my heart

I just realized Honeymoon is better than Born To Die.

Ultraviolence > Honeymoon > Born To Die > Paradise

I can already tell Lust For Life will be next to one of Honeymoon’s sides.

i just grew to love Lana’s jazzy voice so much more, even thought Born To Die voice has a lot of spice, the latters contain a dreamful voice, I even love the “singing through a can” voice used mainly on Ultraviolence, it’s so dreamy and makes Lana sound like bliss to the ears. I fear Lust For Life’s too much trap production, it will age like milk if that’s the case.

I’d love an album full of Honeymoons and Shades Of Cools; guitars and violins compliment Lana so so much, sounds so elegant and timeless.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

they changed the honeymoon one too  :toofunny:

I just checked and both albums still got dick pics Jesus it was funny the first time but it gotta stop!!

still bothered they changed Honeymoon's cover, it's my fave Lana album after UV  :deadbanana:

yFSfc8m.jpg

I just realized Honeymoon is better than Born To Die.

Ultraviolence > Honeymoon > Born To Die > Paradise

I can already tell Lust For Life will be next to one of Honeymoon’s sides.

i just grew to love Lana’s jazzy voice so much more, even thought Born To Die voice has a lot of spice, the latters contain a dreamful voice, I even love the “singing through a can” voice used mainly on Ultraviolence, it’s so dreamy and makes Lana sound like bliss to the ears. I fear Lust For Life’s too much trap production, it will age like milk if that’s the case.

I’d love an album full of Honeymoons and Shades Of Cools; guitars and violins compliment Lana so so much, sounds so elegant and timeless.

Couldn't have said it better myself... I agree with every single word you say. :agree:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Just realized: when she's pointing towards those planets in trailer - it has 7 planets (which is the month of the release date). I'm done  :defeated:

Call Shane Dawson quick that's a DISCOVERY

I just don't understand why she'd make a song that good, only for it to be hidden away. If it's not released on LFL then I hope it'll be on some compilation album when she dies.

I might sound like an awful person but imagine all the biographies & even more of unreleased music when that happens

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

ngl BtD's photo change is the hottest out d of the ones changed...js

I'm staying at home with my family this summer and I think someone threw away my V magazine when it came in the mail

kris-jenner-gun.jpg

giphy.gif

but honestly though if that happened im sorry babb :/

ngl BtD's photo change is the hottest out d of the ones changed...js

what was the original BTD cover? I never knew this

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e