Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just for clairificarion, since Heroin is 5 minutes, it's not a Velvet Underground cover since their song is 7 minutes.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just for clairificarion, since Heroin is 5 minutes, it's not a Velvet Underground cover since their song is 7 minutes.

Covers are cute but I'd like to hear something fresh and mind-blowing.

giphy.gif

it could be shortened?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm afraid the record will leak soon 

Like everything else this era, I can see the leak being long, drawn out and over dramatic. Honestly really hope the gays just don't get ahold of the album and we just wait until July 20th when it goes up in NZ.

The last two minutes of it are just mostly feedback, and most covers of it aren't much longer than 5 minutes.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

LEAKED HOMEMADE LUST FOR LIFE MUSIC VIDEO

this is what you call art

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

If there are 4 tracks over 5 minutes and one of them is Heroin, but none of them are White Mustang, Love, Coachella, LFL, Cherry and 13 Beaches. I think the other 3 are Change, Tomorrow Never Came and Yosemite (if it's now Get Free), what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pOw_Yji-o&feature=youtu.be

LEAKED HOMEMADE LUST FOR LIFE MUSIC VIDEO

I literally cry anytime I think about the LFL video because it was so underwhelming like why didn't they get majestic ass shots of her laying down in the tulips lip syncing and whatnot. The whole video could've been 800x better than what we have :defeated:

The last two minutes of it are just mostly feedback, and most covers of it aren't much longer than 5 minutes.

Looks like there's still a possibility :excited:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If there are 4 tracks over 5 minutes and one of them is Heroin, but none of them are White Mustang, Love, Coachella, LFL, Cherry and 13 Beaches. I think the other 3 are Change, Tomorrow Never Came and Yosemite (if it's now Get Free), what do you think?

Change is obviously over 5min, yes. Don't know about TNC or Yosemite but I'm sure WTWWAWWJKD is over 5min

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i have a feeling Heroin will be very acoustic, almost like something from Sirens. 

no offence to Sirens, shes a cute girl... next to gorgeous, gorgeous devours cute.

:eek:

Eclipse can suck my dick honestly. This retarded ass twink is ruining this era so far

Shut up, nobody is asking you to read what he's saying

99% sure Heroin is not a cover, she is always very excited about her covers and I'm sure she would've mentioned it by now if it was

OAjeWdG.jpg?1