Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i love you guys

ezgif-3-23863ccf3e.gif

T H I C C          D O G G O     :hooker: 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i love you guys

ezgif-3-23863ccf3e.gif

Queen of sublety, Dita Von Teese who?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I take a nap and I miss this lol. This is giving me Blue Jeans and Art Deco vibes  :bop:

I AM GONNA TRUST HER 100% BUT I JUST AM AFRAID FOR THE POLITICAL PART OF THE ALBUM

Idk why but I have high expectations for WTWWAWWJKD, maybe because of that "dark" production she said it would have.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

okay, so i know no one on here notices me or like im not a major player or anything but just wanted to say Im happy to be spending the album cycle with you guys, even if you're messy and sometimes jump to dumb conclusions, it's nice to finally find people who care about lana like I do cause for awhile people were just like annoyed at me for being obsessed and now i have an outlet

bye why am i the only one excited for positive lana. she would become a parody of herself if she just released sad/depressing songs for the rest of her career. especially if she isn't even sad.

You aren't! I am. It's amazing that she's happy when she once was possibly suicidal we have to think about what the ramifications of wanting her to be sad actually are