Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

is my sig working again 

When-Youre-Trying-Throw-Shade-Bush-Your-

Ok but why isn't the vinyl coming out until September

This ^ i sent my order with my parents' address and i'll be living in another city when it arrives :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

I'd love to see her starring a movie. But I'd rather to see him producing an album with Lana :P

Btw: there's a lot of brazilians here, huh? I'm really happy

Just imagine an album with that Twin Peaks atmosphere. She could even cover Julee Cruise's The Nightingale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKKvN7JHpzs

Yeah, lot of brazilians here, that's nice

original.gif

also i think i'm gonna hold out on getting the cd until they announce a possible target deluxe with BAR and Yo :ohno:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Higher quality photos of the physicals (box set photo is still 600x600, but the quality is still better)

vgyfq.jpg

Does it disappoint anyone else that the Love video, album cover and boxset pics are in the same outfit/probably shot on the same day  :xgiggle: I wish this era had a more distinct and diverse look

Tbh Coachella it’s a pretty good song; it flows really well with the other songs. Surpised everything has been cohesive.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America