Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So, I ordered the signed CD and they charged me the amount but on my confirmation email, my order does not say it is signed - I'm taking Lana Del Rey to court for a scammer, being dead serious 333333308555526144.png

MG-0681-copy.png

i just noticed.. remember how pretty the fan made vinyl colors were..

vintage cream.. rusty teal.. cherry red.. 

and then this hoe pulls out clear. 

lans even ratsey has a nicer vinyl color

im jk (slightly) i like the idea of the color purely bc it said "clear coke bottle" n i still ordered it :flutter:

does anyone else hear training wheels by melanie in groupie love :toofunny: idk why it just popped in my head an now i cant hum along to GL w/o hearing it

woops you're right sorry to bother you :ohno:

33ff070d6c67c9e2684c162d319ca371.gif

does anyone else hear training wheels by melanie in groupie love :toofunny: idk why it just popped in my head an now i cant hum along to GL w/o hearing it

YOU JUST RUINED IT.

It seems like the original Lust For Life, back when it was Best American Record, was supposed to be centered around a groupie and a guitar player, presumably bass player since lana referred to bass players during interviewers. I believe the record was to be a journey through their love they share, ups and downs, as the contradicting themes present in BAR and Yosemite. Retaining a strong acoustic/ stripped sort of theme. I also believe songs like Groupie Love and RBFY were to be on the record too but GL was still in it's solo stages and RBFY would've been the album closer and present that she is finally happy, because she has love on her side now and Life is a Dream. If I'm being honest I believe these songs were going to originally be on the record :

1. Lust For Life

2. Cherry

3. God Bless America

4. Young And In Love

5. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

6. When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

7. 13 Beaches

8. White Mustang

9. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

10. Groupie Love

11. Wild One

12. Yosemite

13. Best American Record

14. Heroin

15. Get Free

16. In My Feelings

17. *Horror Movie Track That Doesn't Have A Name Yet*

18. Roses Bloom For You

dont bash me, this is all analytical but i believe we went through another UV sit when love leaked in feb which forced her to go back to working on it and recording more collabs thus making her movie the record to a more updated and modern trap style. Also in the process adding new music like Coachella & Summer Bummer. Also adding the Weeknd on LFL sometime in january or feb. ! hope other people can see what im trying to say

How would this be correct when Roses Bloom For You was written in March of this year...

MG-0681-copy.png

i just noticed.. remember how pretty the fan made vinyl colors were..

vintage cream.. rusty teal.. cherry red..

and then this hoe pulls out clear.

lans even ratsey has a nicer vinyl color

im jk (slightly) i like the idea of the color purely bc it said "clear coke bottle" n i still ordered it :flutter:

Clear coke bottle vinyl is usually a translucent greenish teal color, so i doubt it'll be plain clear

smile.gif

btw can y'all still see my signature clearly im jus tryna make sure i spent several reiterations on the goddamn photo sizing i dont want to love it too much then scrape it like a song of the same name

When I try to open the webpage ( http://resizeimage.net/mypic/N9fykFNT2PDfnfBl/4ORBy/yosemite-gif.gif ) it comes up as a database error. You might be seeing it because it's in a cache. Can you try uploading it again or to a different hosting site?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

YOU JUST RUINED IT.

honestly take me out back and shoot me i deserve it

thats t

When I try to open the webpage ( http://resizeimage.net/mypic/N9fykFNT2PDfnfBl/4ORBy/yosemite-gif.gif ) it comes up as a database error. You might be seeing it because it's in a cache. Can you try uploading it again or to a different hosting site?

thats the thing is that ive reuploaded it multiple times !!!, whenever i tried hosting from imgur it would just time out and never load, tinypic was too buggy and ad centered so i ended up using the img address from the image resize/compacting site itself. Could that be the problem?

@

woops you're right sorry to bother you :ohno:

Nah sis, you're right. She mentions that it was "an intro."

"that was a song, again, that was supposed to be on the record [starts to laugh] as an intro-" then she gets cut off

@

Nah sis, you're right. She mentions that it was "an intro."

"that was a song, again, that was supposed to be on the record [starts to laugh] as an intro-" then she gets cut off

OH! Thanks doll! Ok then @

I'm jk sis ily

???, ?????????