Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's probably been brought up but do u guys think the whole Miles thing could be for a short film?

I think he will be on a clip.. A short fim well, i wish, but lana del rey from btd era needs to ressurect for that  :derpna2:

Just started reading the thread and few pages ago someone mentioned Shades Of Cool and I just crackled because I remember when the cover dropped and lana tweeted like "COMING SOON" and the song dropped on the same day or one day later. Good Times.

Whatever, so excited!

I think things will start to shape by this week... we already have the name. She'll probably release the date + pre-order (and maybe tracklist but I think she'll save this for later) and another song as a "countdown"...

Probably coming in May or really really early June

so I thought I would make a list of the things we could expect and have been hinted/confirmed but we don't have yet:

- Photoshoot by Chuck (hinted on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-hK1DloZl/)

- Photoshoot for Paris Match (by Sebastian Micke)

- Photoshoot for an unknown project (by Molly Matalon)

- Photoshoot for GRAZIA

- Music Video (directed by Rich Lee, hinted on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ81cz8ActC/)

- Another Music Video (apparently Eclipse said Lana had already 2 music videos ready, but may coincide with the Rich Lee one from above)

- James Franco said in an interview he was asked to be part of a LDR music video and since Love had already been shot there is still hope for him to appear this era

- The Weeknd collaboration

- Courtney Love collaboration (hinted by her on twitter, and possibly titled MNM)

- Sean Lennon collaboration (possibly a cover of 'Strawberry Fields Forever')

I think that's all. Finally it seems like we're getting a proper era :flutter:

giphy.gif

so I thought I would make a list of the things we could expect and have been hinted/confirmed but we don't have yet:

- Photoshoot by Chuck (hinted on instagram:https://www.instagram.com/p/BP-hK1DloZl/)

- Photoshoot for GRAZIA

- Music Video (directed by Rich Lee, hinted on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ81cz8ActC/)

- Another Music Video (apparently Eclipse said Lana had already 2 music videos ready, but may coincide with the Rich Lee one from above)

- James Franco said in an interview he was asked to be part of a LDR music video and since Love had already been shot there is still hope for him to appear this era

- Courtney Love collaboration (hinted by her on twitter, and possibly titled MNM)

She did that.

- Photoshoot for GRAZIA

I swear to God, if we get a cover of Strawberry Fields Forever I will CRY pure tears of joy I NEED THIS  :oprah2:  :oprah2:  :oprah2:

MTV U is playing her music video right now.  I'm in my university's campus center and the TV has it on.

two weeks ago it was also on mtv- I was in the campus gym and it was playing. I have a feeling they play it regularly or something. 

Do we already have an explanation for the "especially on Tuesdays" bit? I hope it means that something will happen on Tuesday, at least an announcement. :ohno:

It probably means something but we'll never be able to guess what Tuesday she means. So it's best just to keep your eyes peeled and your ears open every Tuesday and wait until she officially announces a release date relating to a Tuesday, if one to announce exists.

Other than that, in the video it's clearly for comedic effect. There's suppose to be meanings for everything in the video but that's the most we can say on that line right now.

It might not even be a release date. Might relate to a song title.

EDIT: However, also ngl, but apparently Lana recorded it on her phone just to show the director it was something along the lines of what she wanted, but he said it was perfect. That potentially means it was spur of the moment and actually mean nothing, as she probably didn't think it would be the final audio, so anything she says audio-wise might not actually relate to anything.

I think the video is suppose to be visual.

I thought that "Tuesday" could be a hint about music dropping. I think Promo Singles are usually released on Wednesday, she could premiere some music every tuesday and put them out by wednesday ... but it sound like a Reach so... maybe she just said it to sound "funny" or something...

GOD THIS ALBUM TEASER WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED n

I thought that "Tuesday" could be a hint about music dropping. I think Promo Singles are usually released on Wednesday, she could premiere some music every tuesday and put them out by wednesday ... but it sound like a Reach so... maybe she just said it to sound "funny" or something...

GOD THIS ALBUM TEASER WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED n

Best? I disagree, I think because of how much everything plays up on everyone's mind it's one of those blessing and a curse situations.

It's an awesome trailer that got people talking buuuuuttt......what the fuck are we talking about? Haha.

Guys what if the next single is called hollyweird because it's Hollywood eccentric and was mentioned in the trailer

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The day (March 7) that was supposed to be Love's official release (as Eclipse said) was a Tuesday

But was the trailer made before or after love?

Perhaps all of her videos are to be released on Tuesdays then?

The day (March 7) that was supposed to be Love's official release (as Eclipse said) was a Tuesday

I remember a image of the radio cd leaks with the 26 march date or some like that  :creep: