Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

:whoopi:  24 is terrible? In what world ??!  :whoopi:

24 is the worst song Lana has ever made. It is the only Lana song I can say that I completely HATE.

giphy.gif

24 is a masterpiece! Omg her vocals go off, the lyrics are suspensful af, and that bridge is godly. Sit down sis. Late

24 is one of the best tracks on HM. so amazing. i feel bad for the gays that cant comprehend its beauty. acquired taste i guess

24 is a masterpiece! Omg her vocals go off, the lyrics are suspensful af, and that bridge is godly. Sit down sis. Late

24 is one of the best tracks on HM. so amazing. i feel bad for the gays that cant comprehend its beauty. acquired taste i guess

what poor taste y'all have.

giphy.gif

isn't it funny how you love a lana song that other lana stans don't like and they tell you you have poor taste in music?!?!?!? it's funny to me...it almost makes no sense as an insult

gorl ..... we were joking around. everyone has a different taste in music

isn't it funny how you love a lana song that other lana stans don't like and they tell you you have poor taste in music?!?!?!? it's funny to me...it almost makes no sense as an insult

yeah, like those stans who tell us that honeymoon is a better album than born to die, right?

I don't think I can honestly say Lana has a single track that I hate. Her concepts are so consistent (within her eras, or not) - that it's hard to just call something shyte. I'm not the biggest fan of, say, "Swan Song", but its still a necessary bridge in Honeymoon's story (that "High by the Beach" re-use in the opening, my god  :excited:), so I can't outright hate it, even if it's not something I listen to individually.

I'm pretty sure the only song of hers that didn't work for me was "Lolita", but it was a bonus track, and it's still oh, so Lana that I respect it. 

it's not that deep.

giphy.gif