Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The billboard is great but I don't understand why bother with that promo without putting out a release date??

maybe it will be a suprise release. cause all these "may 26th" dates were pulled down.

The billboard is great but I don't understand why bother with that promo without putting out a release date??

I get promo without a release date but why with something as permanent as a billboard? you can't change that shit once the release date is announced

I get promo without a release date but why with something as permanent as a billboard? you can't change that shit once the release date is announced

Haha yeah that's what I mean, like trailers and teasers are fine without a release date but a billboard would probably work better with a release date? "coming soon" is so vague for such a big thing that will reach a wider audience than just her twitter/instagram followers

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I know Lana wouldn't do as well with a surprise release and stuff and I doubt it'd happen but I really don't know why she'd put promo up as permanent as billboards without a release date if it wasn't a surprise? It honestly makes no sense

giphy.gif