Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Everybody had love and the MV before it came out :toofunny: that moonxxshowers account is another fake insider.

They predicted that the album title would be Eclipse, and that Love won't be on the album. Don't believe any bs they spew, I completely believe the SXSW performance they "predicted" was just a complete coincidence, and that if any other event had occurred, they would've found a way to spin their tweet into meaning that event instead.

I think he meant "BAR is not the title track" - Eclipse. Since Eclipse did say that.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I think he meant "BAR is not the title track" - Eclipse. Since Eclipse did say that.

I mean, that's such a reach. Anyway, if he is meant to be an insider working for Sony, wouldn't it make more sense for him to have known this anyway? Why quote another insider

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I mean, that's such a reach. Anyway, if he is meant to be an insider working for Sony, wouldn't it make more sense for him to have known this anyway? Why quote another insider

but Lana isn't even affiliated with Sony lol those music insiders are always full of shit

the hinted lanas march 17th performance on the 6th.. way before anyone knew. and i think they posted love video screenshots before the release.. and that bar was scrapped which is yet to be confirmed

other things too, i just cant remember.

the courtney love interview too

ok but how does the tweet "L-O-V-E" predicted the dazed mag courtney love interview? IDGI  :um3:

they even quoted the tweet like their so proud that they predicted the interview like???? it's literally just "L-O-V-E" 

heres the link

https://twitter.com/moonxxshowers/status/852577817955008512

4BZPaCg.jpg

Another china palace wanna be.

Why do people do this?

Want exclusive info? Be a member here and atrl. Thats right. Things get discovered here or atrl way before instagram and Twitter (insiders).

In fact most of them lerk here.

as @degenerate just told me on BBC Radio 1 they did a newsbite about Coachella and they played the first line of the instagram video song on the radio ctfu.. and then the asshole presenters were kind of making fun of her for being "conflicted" and loser nick grmishaw said she was "very edgy" and that "she smokes cigarettes"

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

as @degenerate just told me on BBC Radio 1 they did a newsbite about Coachella and they played the first line of the instagram video song on the radio ctfu.. and then the asshole presenters were kind of making fun of her for being "conflicted" and loser nick grmishaw said she was "very edgy" and that "she smokes cigarettes"

OMG, somebody pls arrest her!!!!

OT: has the shit leaked yet?

"It was fun to get back into that really big clean sound" Lana Del Rey on BBC.co

It kinda scares me...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/58KckT0wF0Fx77jqGFZ4yxl/9-upcoming-albums-that-will-inevitably-make-2017-a-better-year

What does she even mean by clean sound? 

I always use it to describe instrumentals that are fresh and modern, but what does she mean in this context??

What does she even mean by clean sound? 

I always use it to describe instrumentals that are fresh and modern, but what does she mean in this context??

Less low-fi production and moody vibes. More pop-ish production. Compare Love to Shades Of Cool

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!