Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If July is the date, fine.....but releasing a album trailer 5 months in advance saying "coming soon" was a bit stupid.

But honestly if it was meant to come out march 26, why would a marina collab push the album back 2 months lol.....wtf do they need 2 months on one song for?

It could come before this date because it's from Japan and it's not on Amazon etc.

I guess we could get it from 26th May to 21st July.

Mfhp.gif

If July is the date, fine.....but releasing a album trailer 5 months in advance saying "coming soon" was a bit stupid.

But honestly if it was meant to come out march 26, why would a marina collab push the album back 2 months lol.....wtf do they need 2 months on one song for?

do you think doing colb with marina is that easy just cause they are friends ? 

it would cost her more then the whole album will sell  

tumblr_inline_onnp24Goyu1sevyw0_500.gif

What's most wild to me are the billboards. Why would you put out billboards for an album that has no release date in sight?

giphy.gif

Miley New Song reminds me somethink like Lana on Honeymoon  :flutter:

ever since Dead Petz Miley's really impressed me with how she's matured in her sound. Her vocals sound really good lately. She sings with a soft, toned down, deeper kind of voice and it suits her so much better than her old pop style of her screaming big notes.

She's coming up with great melodies too and i think she's really developed as an artist. I'm so excited to hear her new record.

Ok I was annoyed were talking about Miley but then I just went and checked it out. I'm actually here for it. And I'm relieved she grew her hair out. She's so pretty.

Come on lanaaaaa I don't want to be more excited for Miley than lfl

Omg its so good! I didn't like her more recent music very much but this sounds really promising!

inb4 this turns into a miley pre-release thread bc lana is cancelled.

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

What's most wild to me are the billboards. Why would you put out billboards for an album that has no release date in sight?

I can only assume the album IS out soon then.

But honestly, she just has no idea how to build hype. Lust for Life will sell less than Honeymoon tbh

guys hold back your meltdowns till we have some real news to meltdown about.

jpc lists this as a JAPAN import, does not list any IBAN (unlike the official czech universal music retailer) and then they don't even use the right cover for ultraviolence.

Unlike on her other releases they don't list her german label Vertigo Berlin but Universal so maybe it is real but a japanese import after all.

i76mrxw.png 

OMG I LITERALLY DON'T CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT A STUPID MARINA COLLAB.

I AM SO DONE IF I HAVE TO WAIT TILL JULY THIS IS AN ACTUAL JOKE FUCK.

I'm actual so mad if this shit is real like honestly. Someone just leak the fucking album i'm SCREAMINGGDSSJKDHWIUSHNOI

Lana said Spring, so I doubt that July date is right 

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I doubt we will have to wait that long

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.