Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Let's all take a break this weekend. Go get some vitamin dick. Have a good weekend guys xo  :P

I love your username.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i just really don't get why she isn't announcing anything. I reckon we're gonna find out the release date in Elle magazine on Tuesday

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the full elle thing ks not out?

no like 2 paragraphs were released with the covers. Full story out on Tuesday but we may get pics of it before then

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lust For Life... You better be the best Lana Del Rey record (which I think is very difficult at this point) because the wait is ruining my will to live 

Also I'm not very excited about the album cover (sorry, I'm a sucker for vinyl)

t9tqg0.jpg

Okay, completely random, but... can anyone read lips and make out what Lana is saying to Abel in the Lust for Life audio video?

"My boyfriend's back and he's cooler than ever.." I posted that part of the audio with that part of the video on a topic here. Search in the fan art section

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lust For Life... You better be the best Lana Del Rey record (which I think is very difficult at this point) because the wait is ruining my will to live 

Also I'm not very excited about the album cover (sorry, I'm a sucker for vinyl)

what does the album cover art have to do with the physical format of the music lmao they're all gonna have the same cover unless she does another uo exclusive

it looks like it belongs on a record anyways, i'm pretty sure that's what she was trying to do

can yall stop being so pessimistic about this album, who fucking cares that its taking long for her to release it just let her do her thing jesus christ lmao ungrateful

imagine someone making an elaborate birthday cake just for you out of the kindness of their hearts and all you can say is "are you finished yet ugh i bet this cake will be awful anyways why won't you give it to me right now if ur taking your time obviously you're just making it for yourself and not me that frosting is so ugly i hope you didn't put any strawberries in it i hate them" 

UbsOye5.png

Lana must want this album to flop or something. It is obviously coming out May 26th. No announcements this week. Now we wait until next Tuesday or Friday.. and by then it's already a week before album release. What is this girl doing, my god.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif