Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And with Yosemite, God Bless America, Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon).

1. Love

2. Lust for Life

3. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

4. Yosemite

5. (Unknown title) feat. Stevie Nicks

6. God Bless America

7. Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind

(8. Best American Record/Architecture)

There are only 4 song titles we don't know. If we assume she stuck to her around 12 tracks.

Yall should at least be glad it's not about the Fyre festival lol

it might sound interesting  :creep:

I was at Coachella
Leaning on your shoulder
Booking my tickets to Bahamian
Guess I couldn't make it
It was cancelled for last minute
It was Fyre and no fund's returned

giphy.gif

Lust for Life is already better than Honeymoon after only three songs, so I don't know why y'all are saying it'll be her weakest.

ChlZGdOW0AAFhUD.jpg

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I really like the "That words could turn to birds and birds would send my thoughts your way" line. But hell, I hope we'll get a radio mix or smth which is better produced

image.png

Okay well it's definately not what I was expecting to say the least. And not as bad as what I was expecting judging by your comments, but yeah it's definately a filler song that probably won't make it to my playlists and one I'd rather skip when I'm listening to the full album. Now I like Love and LFL a lot and BAR is pretty good too, but I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'm a bit worried for the album rn. I'm having high hopes for Yosemite for example, but now I'm just wondering if I really should lower my expectations so I wouldn't be so disappointed if the album turns out to be not as good as I had hoped. 

Some of you guys said that she'd better make a heavier grunge-rock like record after this one and hell yeah I'm here for it - I actually hoped for Ultraviolence to be like that with the IG rehearsal video and all but I soon came to love Ultraviolence which for me stands out as her best record to date.  :flutter:

CWIMM should've been an acoustic track with extremely light production. It was such a missed opportunity and to think she actually may of delayed the album for it too  :facepalm: God it makes me want to tear my hair out...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Okay well it's definately not what I was expecting to say the least. And not as bad as what I was expecting judging by your comments, but yeah it's definately a filler song that probably won't make it to my playlists and one I'd rather skip when I'm listening to the full album. Now I like Love and LFL a lot and BAR is pretty good too, but I'm not gonna deny the fact that I'm a bit worried for the album rn. I'm having high hopes for Yosemite for example, but now I'm just wondering if I really should lower my expectations so I wouldn't be so disappointed if the album turns out to be not as good as I had hoped. 

Some of you guys said that she'd better make a heavier grunge-rock like record after this one and hell yeah I'm here for it - I actually hoped for Ultraviolence to be like that with the IG rehearsal video and all but I soon came to love Ultraviolence which for me stands out as her best record to date.  :flutter:

yessssssss

I really like that little flute sound in the track, i also love her mumbling groaning vocals at the end as it fades out. Reminds me of the Ride intro <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

THis is for all the BTD stans that were bitching about her last two records and were begging her to go back to that Emile'd faux hip hop shitty beat'd mess. The way their wish backfired is spectacular

EXACTLY