Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the LFL video better be her best video if she has us waiting this long before the albums release

I'm pretty sure the video going to be very famous and beautiful  :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Welcome to Saudi Arabia hun

yes this shit is happening 

and we are not allowed to drive (as women).. we don't have concerts or stuff like that

only for men.. male Arab singers are allowed to do a concert but women can't attend.. only guys 

this shit is so fucking disgusting, other than that my family believes i'd burn in hell bc i listen to music all the time

this is hell

nvm i think LFL is coming soon  :creep:  :creep:

This makes me physically sick! I'm so sorry i had no idea :( I don't mean to be disrespectful but to me, personally i find the entire concept of Religion pure evil. Burning in hell for listening to music? That's awful! Music is one of the purest, most beautiful and natural things we have on this planet. That's so messed up. I hope one day you get out of there and find happiness.

In the meantime... you've still got us here for u sis :) :kiss:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anyone know if you can buy Flaunt in UK?

Nah, US only. And if you get it from a third party there's no guessing what cover you'll get. You also can't order it from the US site and it's not stocked in places you'd normally get it like WHSmith.

i think no one here noticed but may 26 is also stevie nicks bday

I really can't wait for the Stevie nicks track, I wanna know all about it but I'm kinda happy she's been quiet bc it'll be such a nice surprise. In the Flaunt mag I think they said her and Stevie "trade verses" on Beautiful people, I just hope that it's not them back and forth reading each others verses like LfL tho :toofunny:

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Something's different about Lana's voice compared to like BTD. It's either more raspy or she sings differenly

I think she or a producer mentioned in an interview how her voice was heavily "retouched" during BTD. And that with Ultraviolence they realised natural was better or something. I'll try to find it.

Does anyone know if you can buy Flaunt in UK?

You can order it if you're in the US, but you have to pick Carlos as the inside cover. The other inside cover options are unavailable.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

You can order it if you're in the US, but you have to pick Carlos as the inside cover. The other inside cover options are unavailable.

does the inside cover not have her spread in it? Or is it just an alternative cover

does the inside cover not have her spread in it? Or is it just an alternative cover

I don't see why it wouldn't have her spread in it

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I don't see why it wouldn't have her spread in it

i jsut thought that thats what inside cover meant, but i think all of their magazines have two covers but the inside is the same!

I feel like the 26 will come, nothing (except our meltdowns) will happen, and a week later she'll announce it's coming late June or something :toofunny:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

oi migas come to brazil 

amo, brazil em peso aqui

I feel like the 26 will come, nothing (except our meltdowns) will happen, and a week later she'll announce it's coming late June or something :toofunny:

Gurl no please, we gotta get this album this 26.

Lana sis, drop the album on the date and make us happy

original.gif