Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The aesthetic of this new video reminds me of the unreleased Honeymoon video which was leaked last year but I live for the retro aesthetic. The beginning was cute and I loved the ending of the video with them laying on the grass. I think I prefer this video over the Love video, though. Hopefully she will put out the album preorder today since she's going to get a lot of attention with this music video, and The Weekend is so popular lately. I think his fanbase will also cause that the video will get a lot of views.

@gogodancer Enjoy :kiss3:

Thank you <3 and Arcadia too. I love it so fucking much. The timing has been perfect bc I was on a break and now I can go back to actually doing some work lmao! SO PERFECT

Just know that if they perform this live together I will have the biggest meltdown.  Real tears will be shed.

I can't stop thinking about this Abel's performing the day before Lana at Lolla and I'm having cold sweat just thinking about it fjgkjkjdgfhjd

ZKcaooE.png

The video is PERFECTION! I feel like the beginning of this video tied to love, and the end of this video when it zoomed out of the flowers looked kinda like it could tie into a Yosemite music video.....

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Has someone hacked Lana's VEVO account??? Look at the comments - she is saying about giveaways....

Ignore me it's a fake account

those are spam account not her official

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I don't even care about the album just announce the FUCKING EUROPEAN TOUR

I kinda agree with you. I hope she's going to announce a European tour too. I would be so sad if she's not coming to Europe or The Netherlands this year! It would be such a great year for me if Lana would come to the Netherlands too. That means that I could see Gaga performing in October at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam and Lana somewhere in 2017. Seeing two of my faves in one year, my wig will be snatched and my bank account will leave me shooketh.

Has someone hacked Lana's VEVO account??? Look at the comments - she is saying about giveaways....

Ignore me it's a fake account

lmfao this reminds me of when your grandparents checks their email and is happy to see a nigerian prince is sharing his fortune

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

The video was just so so sweet. The way they sang together, the way Lana ran across the sign, the way she slid down, the way they both ended up in the flowers I just :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven