Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't watch until like thirty mins from now. can someone just quote this post and tell me if she announced the release date

nah she didn't

Unless it's the kinda forbidden love kill theirselves to be together "i told you twice in our love letter, there's no stopping now" but idk, i don't think it's a playful slide off the hollywood sign into a field of flowers

giphy.gif

maybe when she decides to post the video later she'll give us a pre order link with a release date

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe we're so used to hear and see Lana associated with depressing stuff that it's kinda hard to accept something totally joyful lol. I'd be kinda disappointed if this video isn't about her and him being completely free and happy, I need Lana to give me hope as much as she helps me when I'm down

ZKcaooE.png

this video it's obviously about suicide lol just look at her when she's about to jump.. she looks worried but then abel grabs and save here although she finally commits at the end

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

this video it's obviously about suicide lol just look at her when she's about to jump.. she looks worried but then abel grabs and save here although she finally commits at the end

It makes sense. She looks like a ghost in the trailer.

Britney-Spears-Crying.gif

OMG Lana and the video are so beautiful, girl came thru!!1 They handled the special effects and scenery so well :flutter:  The only things disturbing me were the close-up cuts on Abel alone because they seemed a little forced, but other than that their mingling had me lowkey blushing lol. Hopefully she'll announce at least the release date (fingers crossed for Fri :excited:) along when she shares the video because now she'd probably get the proper attention with Abel's fans and GP watching the video, like somebody here already pointed out. Or at least the photoshoot if not else.

Also the choreography in the beginning and overall slaying, I'm proud of her

tumblr_inline_mj6199D6ZI1qz4rgp.gif

Love the video so much - its so pure and I think exactly replicates how being in love feels (without the whole suicide part obvs unless its not suicide but idk who knows) 

Also I love how they didn't take off their clothes 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png