Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And unfortunately, also the gays.  :creep:

The meaning behind "Lana Del Gay" tweet

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Literally everywhere has been getting their info probably from our speculations - they probably don't have inside information or have been told anything. How come so many stores have nothing on their systems? Or some have delays or some have different dates? No two stores have the same story.

We figured out the 26th date, journalists picked up on it (like they did with our other theories), social media picked up, it spread, stores probably saw what was reported and made that slideshow/etc because that's what they see in the reports rather than in the contacts. And that's only one store, why aren't we seeing it in other FNAC's if it's such a HUGE chain? Surely there would be more photos of different stores?

Let's face it; they got the rumours for us but thought they were real because journalists read this forum. That's what I'm believing for now.

I'm not sure how that works but wouldn't an important store need to have some inside information in order to put that slideshow. From a "business" perspective. I don't know, I'm asking from ignorance.

Hey Gays do u remember a new that now the Universal Artists can release their albuns on Spoify Premium some weeks before the official release ?  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

^^

hey babies what if there's no album on friday and lana will just announce a new track called "i hate my fans"

hope its a collab with marina & the diamonds 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I have called two local stores very famous here in Spain... They have told me they don't have anything in their system. However they told me not to worry because they dont know anything until the last day. So, if tomorrow at night they don't have it registered... Then, the album isn't coming this friday (at least the CD/Vinyl).

I still have hope and I believe in a surprise release by Apple Music or Spotify. So, we need to contact with them and not with our local stores...

I have called two local stores very famous here in Spain... They have told me they don't have anything in their system. However they told me not to worry because they dont know anything until the last day. So, if tomorrow at night they don't have it registered... Then, the album isn't coming this friday (at least the CD/Vinyl).

I still have hope and I believe in a surprise release by Apple Music or Spotify. So, we need to contact with them and not with our local stores...

but probably apple music/spotify aren't going to say anything if it's a surprise release

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

is someone here from new zealand/first timezones? bc if you're from there, ur going to be VERY helpful tomrrow

Didn't someone say they saw Lust for Life appear on spotify once? If that's true then it must be very close to releasing (aka friday)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If she's going for a surprise release, I guess she will release it all at once.. Not like she did with coachella..

what do you think?

Didn't someone say they saw Lust for Life appear on spotify once? If that's true then it must be very close to releasing (aka friday)

It was fake, unfortunately

Hey Gays do u remember a new that now the Universal Artists can release their albuns on Spoify Premium some weeks before the official release ?  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I also heard on the (Swedish) radio some month ago that Spotify has signed a "deal" where new albums would be released on Spotify 1-2 weeks after the actual physical album is released. Meaning, if Lana would drop Lust For Life on Friday, we would get to listen to it 1-2- weeks afterwards on Spotify.

Not sure when the deal is happening though, they've signed the papers but I think it would happen in June? July? But I suppose this is for everyone who don't have the Premium version of Spotify.

EDIT: Here are some links about it. Both articles say that Universal was a part of the deal and the second article says that it will be 2 weeks (*sobs*)

https://www.engadget.com/2017/03/16/spotify-might-delay-album-releases-for-free-users/

https://hypebeast.com/2017/4/spotify-delay-album-release-free-users

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i think it was eventually confirmed to be fake   :pft:

This Friday is when SGT PEPPER's re-mastered by the Beatles is being released (and its the first major Beatles remaster done in the new rules for the US Billboard

charts and is being heavily promoted...a lot of people think that it will be #1 in the issue that covers this Friday releases (I assume that will be the June 17 2017 dated issue?)

If it Is a May release, I will be happy if Lust for Life has a Top 5 debut as Sgt Peppers has about 50 tracks on the deluxe set, each would count as a sale, wouldn't it?

Metacritic now lists Lust for Life  for Friday (and the other day it had no date at all Just TBA

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

If they said all these dates just to throw us off of the real date, I'd be surprised at them, positively lol

It'd be funny

The first thing they do well...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E