Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly still believe it's coming tomorrow omg what is wrong with me I am not a crazy meltdown IM UNSTANNING mess tho so don't worry x

In Australia it's already midnight. 

giphy.gif

Lol @ some of you thinking May 26th believers are scummy stans just because we're not happy with the release date. :bye3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Nobody on here bothers me except for 1 or 2 people. Other than that, everyone seems lovely. Idk why some people on here are so rude and unkind.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I won't be upset when it doesn't come tomorrow I'm excited for the era being 2 months longer tbh I just have a niggle that it is gonna surprise tf out of us

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

After reflecting a bit, I think what bothers me most is how long she waited to tell us. I figured that if she waiting so long after the trailer and the album cover, she'd at least announce it in an interesting way. Instead she waits until JUST before the date that was published multiple times in a careless way.

After reflecting a bit, I think what bothers me most is how long she waited to tell us. I figured that if she waiting so long after the trailer and the album cover, she'd at least announce it in an interesting way. Instead she waits until JUST before the date that was published multiple times in a careless way.

I guess she tried to tell us, but Ben asked that interviewer to crop out the information

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

Crying inside, dying inside. 

but still she's such a minx this is kind of why i love her. lana invented teasing  :twirls:

And Katy copied it.

Mfhp.gif

I guess she tried to tell us, but Ben asked that interviewer to crop out the information

Nah but Ted said he didn't want to betray Lana's trust so she probably told him to keep it a secret too

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Guys I was practising using the laser pointer and microphone today for my presentation tomorrow with my friend and for some STUPID reason I decided to test the mic by singing V LOUDLY "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and I realised there were people in the projection box at the top of the lecture theatre.....I'll never live this down. She had better release on friday bc I embarassed myself because of her!!!!!

I'm 30 pages late but this is HILARIOUS 

giphy.gif

Lol @ some of you thinking May 26th believers are scummy stans just because we're not happy with the release date. :bye3:

Who even said scummy lmao. Some people are being ungrateful, sure but not everyone.

Who even said scummy lmao. Some people are being ungrateful, sure but not everyone.

It's not that people said it, it's the way they're making us out to be. :toofunny:

Nobody on here bothers me except for 1 or 2 people. Other than that, everyone seems lovely. Idk why some people on here are so rude and unkind.

Use the ignore function. Ever since I started putting people on my ignore list the site has gotten so much better :)

It's not that people said it, it's the way they're making us out to be. :toofunny:

Nahhhh, some people are over reacting (please refrain from removing Lana from your entire lives because she's "ruining your mental health") but I suppose everyone just hyped it up.

But again, please don't let this album ruin your mental health. @everyone

Use the ignore function. Ever since I started putting people on my ignore list the site has gotten so much better :)

A queen has come through with lanaboard hacks.

Nahhhh, some people are over reacting (please refrain from removing Lana from your entire lives because she's "ruining your mental health") but I suppose everyone just hyped it up.

But again, please don't let this album ruin your mental health. @everyone

Overreacting seems to be a normal response though. But I'm over it now. :whatever2:

this album had better be worth the wait of 1 year and 10 months, if it arrives in july and turns out to be not great i can assure you im unstanning (or just pretending this album never happened)

not that Lana would care, but why would she say the album will be released in spring and then release it one month after spring ended? does she just enjoy lying to her fans and killing excitement for her album or what

pNjWdpc.png