Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys she just followed Amy Winehouse's mom and the Amy Winehouse Foundation on Twitter, my dream for Lana to cover an Amy song is slowly forming  :angie:

I am late but I was working so I'm sorry but can we revisit this because I didn't properly get my hype out. I would diiiieeeee of happiness. For me it's Amy cover or none at all. Omg I hope it happens. Plz Lana :defeated:

And please be wake up alone.

Or fuck me Pumps as if that would ever happen but it would be hilarious

LIZARD PEOPLE

Serious question: is it really getting to be as bad as people are making it sound? (I know Ben is getting it pretty hard, but are the others?)

no just like 5 comments 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Well, now that May 26 has passed we can go on and wait til July 21st without big expectations. I just hope she includes Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist, and, of course, release this damn thing asap cause we all want to know the songs that'll make out to the album. I also hope we get a deluxe version with, at least, 17 tracks (like Ultraviolence).

Lana sis bring us some news (and please sing Cherry tomorrow, so someone can rip the audio and we can have a decent version of it til we get the album)

original.gif

Well, now that May 26 has passed we can go on and wait til July 21st without big expectations. I just hope she includes Life Is Beautiful on the tracklist, and, of course, release this damn thing asap cause we all want to know the songs that'll make out to the album. I also hope we get a deluxe version with, at least, 17 tracks (like Ultraviolence).

Lana sis bring us some news (and please sing Cherry tomorrow, so someone can rip the audio and we can have a decent version of it til we get the album)

Never going to happen  :hooker:

Like how is harassing them is going o solve anything anyway? Are some of these posters so dense that they think they will achieve anything? Please gain an oz. of forethought + lose your delusions.

G-Eazy and Dua ruining Lana??? That literally makes no sense lmaoooo. Those two people are rarely mentioned by Lana as it is ???

Nobody is ruining Lana by being around her publicly or having a manager in common. If you really think that is the case, again, you're totally delusional and projecting some serious issues onto a celebrity that has no idea you or your shitty opinions even exist .

No shade to Ben or Ed but I feel like Lana could benefit from a fan-ran management/promo team to style her for gigs and get her some in more festivals+ increase radio play, I don't dislike Ben or Ed (def don't hate them as much as some people on here do, :headache: but idk. Something like a haus of gaga style team would be nice, like hell reading some people's here preferred roadmaps sounded incredibly nice and well spaced out to give her mainstream recognition without it being awkward or 'selling out' (looking @ you Katy with your apparent 50 separate advertisements for ur flop era). idk. I feel like there was so much potential for this era- everything from the cinematic poster for her comeback single 'Love' (could've been a mini short film like Ride lbr), to the ready for pop summer bop song LFL not even being given to radio stations, to the weirdly paced mag interviews all to lead up to a 2 month wait-  :crossed:  i just feel like this era could've been btd 2.0; even if the album wouldn't've been. 

& just to add the LFL mv (albeit released a long ass time after the audio) trended for almost 3 days and brought the song back into top 200/100 (forget which one), and guessed what happened after that to keep the momentum, jackshit, that's what  :defeated:

If Lana is gonna cover Amy Winehouse she needs to do 'Take The Box' or something epic/bad-bitch as 'Stronger Than Me'. Fuck 'Rehab' that's Amy's worst song ever! Also, remember she was working with Mark Ronson? Maybe she's recording a cover and he's producing it, that would be epic and I wouldn't mind waiting another year to hear that!!

And if it's not a cover, I can easily see them recording something new that would sound like the resuscitation to the "Gangsta Nancy Sinatra" singing fast stuff like 'Off To The Races' or 'Diet Mountain Dew'. Beats with jazzy sound and a band! That's what I want. No more ballads Lana please, save those for shitty movies like The Great Gatsby, Big Eyes, Adelaine or Maleficent (although I loved 'Once Upon A Dream').

I'm dying at you messes fuck :suicide:

It's an album, chill out fam (iconic)

:bye3:  :lolno:  :uncomfortable:  :headache:  :hide:  :grr:  :ohsnap:  :eek:

I believe in the country Lanaboards used to be

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Like how is harassing them is going o solve anything anyway? Are some of these posters so dense that they think they will achieve anything? Please gain an oz. of forethought + lose your delusions.

G-Eazy and Dua ruining Lana??? That literally makes no sense lmaoooo. Those two people are rarely mentioned by Lana as it is ???

Nobody is ruining Lana by being around her publicly or having a manager in common. If you really think that is the case, again, you're totally delusional and projecting some serious issues onto a celebrity that has no idea you or your shitty opinions even exist .

A G-Eazy collab would ruin Lana. Or at least be an extremely low point in her career. He's a talentless hack.

giphy.gif

A G-Eazy collab would ruin Lana. Or at least be an extremely low point in her career. He's a talentless hack.

She did a collab with the Weeknd, I don't think she can go much lower from there

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She did a collab with the Weeknd, I don't think she can go much lower from there

a collab with Marina would be her lowest point, silly!

if it is true that the album is delayed for collabs it really better be good

blocked,banned,cancelled,deleted,closed,recused,embargoed,stopped,prohibited,surpressed,expelled,evicted,

a collab with Marina would be her lowest point, silly!

if it is true that the album is delayed for collabs it really better be good

At least Marina has some sort of artistic distinction, whether you like it or not. The Weeknd is just an empty shell of a basic and generic mainstream artist with a castrato voice.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!