Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

shiba inus are my favorite dog so im really grateful to be seeing lots of good boyes on here

they're so good boys that we should have a song for them

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

If you gays have nothing to do now, do this: go watch Nocturnal Animals, it's a great and amazing film. Amy Adams is great per usual, the soundtrack and wardrobe are beautiful

original.gif

Can somebody please send me a copy of the Flaunt magazine with Lana on it's cover?

They won't shit it to Brazil, it's so sad 

I'll pay

Can you believe I still didn't receive my Dazed magazine? :/ 

omg this is too much! i've received it one month ago and it arrived to my home in Saudi Arabia can you imagine! i sent it to my fake US box then i forwarded it to my actual mail in Saudi Arabia

maybe you should try making fake mail boxes? i think it would be way easier and cheaper other than that you can collect all of your packages and send them together to your home address

guys i don't think 13 beaches would be in the album, like i think its a random song

but then i remember when she said " i have nothing left" in the album.. oh damn god i don't want random songs  :facepalm:

:smile3:

Can somebody please send me a copy of the Flaunt magazine with Lana on it's cover?

They won't shit it to Brazil, it's so sad 

I'll pay

Can you believe I still didn't receive my Dazed magazine? :/ 

They won't shit it to Latin America either. im crying

???, ?????????

I feel like thats opinion.

I loved her BTD vocals. That's just me. She has gotten better singing those songs though. But overall that era was the best in looks, quality etc.

you LIKED when she'd sing Body Electric and made that weird gulping sound?

While I think a lot of her live performance vocals were great, even the ones we have from the AKA era, some of her vocals were really bad. 

giphy.gif

Her vocals for KROQ were really fantastic but then seemed to get way worse for the BBC concert. I wonder if she didn't warm up properly. I know that some of it was the microphones/sound engineer but still....

Really, though, I don't understand why she wasn't that good in the BtD era. She had her moments I loved, and prior to her fame as Lizzy she was gorgeous, but in the BtD era she sounded like she was choking on air half the time. Huh

I get back from the gym and get on after four hours just to see an apparent leak of 13 beaches just for y'all to clown my ass with a fucking meghan trainor mp3 I READ THROUGH 11 PAGES STRAIGHT TRYNA GET MY FACTS STRAIGHT GODDAMNIT 

this entire board homophobic for puttin ya sis through this 87DX4.gif

Does anyone know more info on the guy she writes about in Video Games and Born to Die? It seems to always be about this one special guy and she said she'd love him forever. I think i read somewhere that he still rejected her even AFTER she became famous? idk if thats true though. I'm just curious about who this guy is, how they broke up, why they broke up etc. Does anyone know?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anyone know more info on the guy she writes about in Video Games and Born to Die? It seems to always be about this one special guy and she said she'd love him forever. I think i read somewhere that he still rejected her even AFTER she became famous? idk if thats true though. I'm just curious about who this guy is, how they broke up, why they broke up etc. Does anyone know?

there's an older thread I stumbled upon that pretty much analyzed Lana's entire love life over a shit ton of songs and found the exact men and years (kind of, actually really fucking creepy but yet investigative to the point you gotta commend them for it) from Sirens, to AKA, to BtD; it was made in 2012 lemme find the link for you  :heart:

founddd itttt ;*  http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships/

So that "insider" tea was this? Who is "us?" This is the worst tea ever. https://twitter.com/reginsider/status/869695242911571968

I don't believe it.

Love, Best American Record, and other songs from around that time were in the hands of hackers and traders. Why would Cherry have been any different?

giphy.gif