Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Her vocals for KROQ were really fantastic but then seemed to get way worse for the BBC concert. I wonder if she didn't warm up properly. I know that some of it was the microphones/sound engineer but still....

Really, though, I don't understand why she wasn't that good in the BtD era. She had her moments I loved, and prior to her fame as Lizzy she was gorgeous, but in the BtD era she sounded like she was choking on air half the time. Huh

She's a really shy person. I'm sure her vocals were really shaky because of all the attention and bad press she received during that era causing her to be extremely nervous when going on a stage. Her Lizzy era vocals were great because she didn't have that big of an audience to impress at a time. 

Honestly, what has been going on here lately??

I'm in the middle of my exams right now so I haven't been up to date with the forum but today I finally got some time to read through the last, like... 700 pages???... and what an absolute, utter mess. Y'all are crazy!

Meltdowns over Lana not releasing on May 26, even though there was no official confirmation, then saying Lana's a liar and then she finally gives a proper release date and y'all threaten to commit suicide  :deadbanana: Ok, sure it's not ideal we have to wait another 2 months but I mean, it is what it is. At least it's coming at all (LIB take notes).

And then to see people hoping for a deluxe edition with extra tracks even though we've already been promised 18 tracks (well, 19 if you count C-WIMM as 'music'  :toofunny: ).

Also, I can't believe half of your meltdowns over her putting a few collabs on the album. How can you say the song is bad when it's not even released yet? At least wait til you've heard it so you can make an informed decision.

AND now this ugly 13 Beaches mess that I came running to this thread for, to find it's just y'all trolling everyone, putting that song featuring Satan herself  :toofunny:

I mean... we're now at 1147 pages of meltdowns with  22936 replies over literally 2 songs... I can't believe how extra some of you are.

Can somebody please send me a copy of the Flaunt magazine with Lana on it's cover?

They won't shit it to Brazil, it's so sad 

I'll pay

Can you believe I still didn't receive my Dazed magazine? :/ 

Same.

giphy.gif

Honestly, what has been going on here lately??

I'm in the middle of my exams right now so I haven't been up to date with the forum but today I finally got some time to read through the last, like... 700 pages???... and what an absolute, utter mess. Y'all are crazy!

Meltdowns over Lana not releasing on May 26, even though there was no official confirmation, then saying Lana's a liar and then she finally gives a proper release date and y'all threaten to commit suicide  :deadbanana: Ok, sure it's not ideal we have to wait another 2 months but I mean, it is what it is. At least it's coming at all (LIB take notes).

And then to see people hoping for a deluxe edition with extra tracks even though we've already been promised 18 tracks (well, 19 if you count C-WIMM as 'music'  :toofunny: ).

Also, I can't believe half of your meltdowns over her putting a few collabs on the album. How can you say the song is bad when it's not even released yet? At least wait til you've heard it so you can make an informed decision.

AND now this ugly 13 Beaches mess that I came running to this thread for, to find it's just y'all trolling everyone, putting that song featuring Satan herself  :toofunny:

Oh my god you actually post here I thought you just liked everyone's comments.

She's a really shy person. I'm sure her vocals were really shaky because of all the attention and bad press she received during that era causing her to be extremely nervous when going on a stage. Her Lizzy era vocals were great because she didn't have that big of an audience to impress at a time. 

I almost wonder if it's the whole aspect of being livestreamed that threw her off. Just because KROQ, which wasn't that long ago, seemed to go so well... 

Honey I have over 1000 posts, of course I post here. But yes, I have gotten a bit of a reputation for liking so many posts...  :toofunny: 

I've been thinking the whole day how much I wanna hear 13 Beaches (mainly cuz her vague description of it seemed intriguing) and now I come here and see how desperate everyone became as soon as someone jokingly said that they have it. Looks like these next 2 months are going to be really really long now, aren't they?  :sadcore3: 

Thankfully we still have Love  :beyonce:

there's an older thread I stumbled upon that pretty much analyzed Lana's entire love life over a shit ton of songs and found the exact men and years (kind of, actually really fucking creepy but yet investigative to the point you gotta commend them for it) from Sirens, to AKA, to BtD; it was made in 2012 lemme find the link for you  :heart:

founddd itttt ;*  http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships/

oh thank you so much sis! <3 :kiss:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honey I have over 1000 posts, of course I post here. But yes, I have gotten a bit of a reputation for liking so many posts...  :toofunny: 

today when I woke up I saw you had liked 10 of my posts I felt so appreciated :oprah:

The forum would probably be a better place if some people would just stick to liking other peoples comments :oop2:

jk i love everyone on this forum even though you're all crazy

I AM MY ONLY GOD

do y'all think BAR will be on the record?

i really hope it is damn

i'm praying it will.. it's one of her best songs :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

It makes me smile when I wake up and see a bunch of notifications from you!

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

do y'all think BAR will be on the record?

i really hope it is damn

I'd be surprised if it weren't. Agreed @@ultrababy, I love it.