Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omg she looks 14 :oprah:

Hi I'm Lizzy but you can call me Lana Del Rey because that's my cool kid name. I'm the coolest kid in the 8th grade. I love getting turnt up on red bulls and listening to rap music even though my parents don't let me, I don't give a heck! Catch me at recess fighting over Team Edward vs Team Jacob and winning because I always win [dabs]

leaked's posts made me cackle each time, his skulldrags were truly gold. 

i swear all the newbies are LACKING sense of humor or are just plain boring, y'all post the most unfunny gifs ever too, i swear emote.png

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

You bet your damn ass that it is. All you new people SUCK and I wish Elle had closed registrations

Relax.

giphy.gif

You bet your damn ass that it is. All you new people SUCK and I wish Elle had closed registrations

didn't get the memo that we're all classed in a high school like hierarchy

pffft ok gurl. :um:  :awk: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You guys are so messy. I don't mind newbies, we've gotten some good ones but what's annoying is when they come here and already act all shady even though they've literally been here for 2 months (like a lot of people that joined this year). No one here (other than @annedauphine ) is a saint, but I can sure say that most of the best members all joined this forum in 2012/2013. I wouldn't worry about the new annoying ones though, they will eventually get bored and leave once the album gets out.

And there's not really a hierarchy, but please tell me if any of these members are actually on the same level as Bekween, Yungata, Heartcore or Sitarhero?

Good night gays

EotAQlJ.jpg

So anyways I guess we can change the topic and actually discuss the album now that y'all got shit off your chests.. :headache:

I am really fond of the 'HEY' and 'YEP' samples in Cherry, it's very urban. I also really like the mix of heavy electric guitars and trap beats. It actually blends well! I am also really hoping that Lana did produce some tracks with Metro boomin. I am very curious to know since he reposted the album cover! He seems to only promote work he's worked on! Also I have a feeling that Lana might put out or tease another track and I have a feeling that 'God Bless America' will be it. I am very excited for that particular track being that it has a 'New York feel' something I have absolutely been aching for! Wooooh heres to 51 (FUCKINGDSGKSDHFKASDFHSAIFJSDLAFSDFHDSO) days!!!