Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Ok I'm excited for the ASAP collab but pls can we trade it for Roses bloom song pls!!! This is ridiculous wtf is wrong with her doing us dirty like that? She is Life is Beautiful-ing us yet again!

The last time she did that "share a live snippet on Instagram" thing, we ended up with Coachella a month later. Apparently she considers this song special, so perhaps she intends to release it as a standalone single as well.

The last time she did that "share a live snippet on Instagram" thing, we ended up with Coachella a month later. Apparently she considers this song special, so perhaps she intends to release it as a standalone single as well.

You give me hope... cause I was being extra...I still do want the ASAP song D;

I hope we get it as a standalone single or something like Coachella. It's so beautiful and perfect. No trap beats for the final version if you do that though pls sis  :crossed: 

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Are u crazy, gurl?  :oprah3:

So you gays want to talk about which Lana songs are bad.

Well, be welcome Terrence Loves You, Honeymoon, Off To The Races and Diet Mountain Dew (this one's so much better on the demo)  :oic:

wtf is wrong with your taste

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

There are several pages left for me to catch up on but I just woke up and listened to her insta post and all I have to say is I need Roses Bloom For You one way or another. The way she worded it makes me believe it was left on "the cutting room floor." If that's the case we will need a little hacker to bypass Rick's security systems and get that little gem! Honestly though, I thought we weren't leaving any out. :defeated: It gives me Audrey Moon River vibes and Audrey is one of my favorite people. This is the retro I've been looking for.

There are several pages left for me to catch up on but I just woke up and listened to her insta post and all I have to say is I need Roses Bloom For You one way or another. The way she worded it makes me believe it was left on "the cutting room floor." If that's the case we will need a little hacker to bypass Rick's security systems and get that little gem! Honestly though, I thought we weren't leaving any out. :defeated: It gives me Audrey Moon River vibes and Audrey is one of my favorite people. This is the retro I've been looking for.

Yes..or we just can beg Rick to release/leak it ..he is a good grandpa

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I can't believe this beautifully written, deep song most likely won't be on the album but that ugly af messy autotune rap song will emywntgenetnmyeyneymeymmeymmey

!!!!!!!!!! This, yes.

It's a little funny that people are complaining about collab with A$AP despite they've been waiting for this such a long time.

maybe the ones complaining aren't the same who have been waiting for it :party:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun