Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

nvm double post

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Remember the:

"Hey guys! I have a new music video for the first single.. which came early, blaming you. Just kidding!" ?

Iconic.  :creep:

giphy.gif

I would kill for Lana to cover Confide In Me  :defeated:

OMG YES THAT SONG IS ICONIC. My all time fave (from her)  :defeated:

Edit: omg imagine Lana doing this

You guys!  :defeated: YES! :defeated: I really want her to cover Confide In Me too! Such a great song, the Abbey Road version in particular! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Remember the:

"Hey guys! I have a new music video for the first single.. which came early, blaming you. Just kidding!" ?

Iconic.  :creep:

she actually said that??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Is anyone doing anything for Lana's birthday this year? Other than getting the hashtag trending like ever year lmao.

Can we please please please send her a cake or something? A booklet with messages? Or am I being too much of a k-pop fangirl here?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can we please please please send her a cake or something? A booklet with messages? Or am I being too much of a k-pop fangirl here?

Someone should make an Instagram full of vids of fans saying happy birthday and then try to get her to notice it or something, that's probably the easiest way, idk. Imagine someone trying to crowdfund something huge for Lana's birthday LOL.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Someone should make an Instagram full of vids of fans saying happy birthday and then try to get her to notice it or something, that's probably the easiest way, idk. Imagine someone trying to crowdfund something huge for Lana's birthday LOL.

LMAO imagine that tho

https://instagram.com/p/BU-yNaeDTUg/

LIZARD PEOPLE

Does anyone have the lyrics on that snippet for Change? I can't make out a few parts.

there's something in the water,

i can taste it turning sour- its bitter.

I'm coughing, but now its in my blood.

Lately i've been thinking

its just someones else's job to care,

who am i to sympathize when no one gave a damn?

i've been thinking...

Omg this just in!

The next release off Lana's upcoming record Lust for Life will reportedly be a buzz promo single "Spinning Around (feat. G-Eazy)", a cover of Kylie Minogue's dance-pop/disco hit from 2000, which won the 2000 ARIA Music Award for Best Pop Release. With lyrics like "I'm spinning around/Move out of my way/I know you're feelin' me 'cuz you like it like this/I'm breakin' it down/I'm not the same/I know you're feelin' me 'cuz you like it like this", it'll be interesting to see if Ms. Del Rey has managed to turn the cheerful hit of the Australian pop diva into a moody declaration of moving on with possibly a sound similar to her own track "Freak" from the 2015 album Honeymoon, or keeping it joyful with a more psychedelic twist with the American rapper G-Eazy throwing in a completely new verse of his own.

The cover is supposed to drop on June 19th which marks the 17th anniversary of the original Minogue song, along with an official preorder for the new record Lust for Life, out July 21st. See the official cover art and the music video for the song by Kylie Minogue below. Only time will tell if the two are working on a visual and if we'll see Lana hopping in Minogue's iconic golden hotpants grinding against G-Eazy in a more or less smoky club scene!

3jJw2oE.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1DWBKk5xHQ

sorry if I gave anyone a heart attack :toofunny: xo

Oh wow Lana would be LUCKY to cover the work of an INTERNATIONALLY SUCCESSFUL, CRITCALLY ACCLAIMED, AND TALENTED LEGEND like Kylie

OAjeWdG.jpg?1