Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i can't take the fact ''White mustag'' might  be an outake we will never hear  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  lana sis 

same omg it's my fave out of all the snippets

Why do people think White Mustang was scrapped

I just have a feeling all of the snippets we've heard so far are scrapped except for Daisy Chains and Cherry.  :ohno:  Just a feeling, no reason. Maybe because they sounded undone (but the clips were probably filmed during the working process so maybe, if we're lucky, they sound even more great now and will be on the album).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I keep wondering what Anthony Bitchaboutlana-tano is going to think about Lust For Life and if he will give it a score above a 3.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

"I couldn't stop the way I was feeling the day your record dropped"

THE MELODY IS SO STRONG, OH MY GOOOD

ZXLRI2G.gif

When the album inevitably leaks, this will be the first song I rush to listen to

I wonder how many of the teased songs will actually be on the album though :toofunny: I mean, it would only make sense if Change, White Mustang and Roses Bloom For You were on there, but just like with BAR, I don't want to get my hopes up to much

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think there's much point trying to figure which songs are or are not on the album based on Lana posting and/or deleting videos on insta because I'm pretty sure you guys are putting more thought into this than Lana is... we all know she just does things randomly on social media? so there's really no way to know until she reveals the tracklist or confirms the songs in an interview or something... who knows...  :toofunny:

EDIT: no shade intended to you guys, love y'all, just think there's not much method to Lana's instagram posting! 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg