Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Because this fanbase over thinks everything like its a CIA investigation.

dont make me overanalyze you

lanaboards puts the anal in analysis 

xzjjd.png

I'm actually really starting to crave her new music so badly now, she needs to drop a new single as SOON as possible!! I need something to keep me going till July 21st! A nice 6 minute ballad will do

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why do people keep saying she deleted the snippets on instagram as if that means they're deffo outtakes. They're all still up on Facebook. Am I missing something?

Roses Bloom for You was definitely an outtake, she said so herself. I don't think it's reaching to assume that the others she deleted were also outtakes.

giphy.gif

Roses Bloom for You was definitely an outtake, she said so herself. I don't think it's reaching to assume that the others she deleted were also outtakes.

Ah right yeah Roses bloom for you was the one she captioned about the cutting room floor. I hadn't checked properly and thought people meant she'd deleted them ALL. Including daisy chains and Change. Urgh it makes sense then :( if they really are outtakes and she never releases them then she is one cruel woman. I don't care as much about the others but I thirst for White Mustang.

Imagine if she has a pile of leftover songs from all these sessions.....she could release them on singles like artists used to do!

(I know non album tracks can be unpopular but damn Lana collect some coins from those b-sides at least!!)

Imagine if she has a pile of leftover songs from all these sessions.....she could release them on singles like artists used to do!

(I know non album tracks can be unpopular but damn Lana collect some coins from those b-sides at least!!)

Lana could release at least 9 or 10 cd's full of unreleaseds songs

So with all the snippets she'd been posting thru her insta, idrk bout Change all that much. 

Which is strange bc I loved Coachella. Maybe I just might need to listen to it in full, but Change doesn't really elicit the kind of response when in convo about having a Lust For Life. 2 cents 

UV/Honeymoon