Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really hate complaining but cmon lana you're killing this era...blame on me that I thought lana would do something more than in honeymoon era

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I really hate complaining but cmon lana you're killing this era...blame on me that I thought lana would do something more than in honeymoon era

The fact that she delayed the album for July and she isnt making anything in June to promote this shit is really really sad  :crossed:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

again, im pretty sure preorder is coming next tuesday on the 20th, some stores have already said their preorder will be on the 20th

I just so don't get what's going on with the preorder. HMV in UK has it for preorder but it doesn't seem official?

I just so don't get what's going on with the preorder. HMV in UK has it for preorder but it doesn't seem official?

well with the official preorder we will get the tracklist and most likely an instant grat song. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

February 2017

Management: Okay, we've rush released Love and now we're starting the era early. We're thinking release the album end of March/beginning of April, just after we release the collab with The Weeknd and get some hype going. What do you think Lana?

4 months later

Lana: Hi, my phone flew out of my car window whilst I was Instagram living me and Chuck driving to some 70s jazz. Do any of you guys have the 8mm app on your phone? I need to add the XPro filter to this 20 second clip of me miming to this new track that didn't make the album and Instagram it for the kids.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

wait lol i just understood that you meant "i wonder why they havent put up the preorder yet" and not "whats the deal with everyone wanting a preorder"

wait lol i just understood that you meant "i wonder why they havent put up the preorder yet" and not "whats the deal with everyone wanting a preorder"

Yeah i just mean its odd all these legit stores displaying it for preorder but there's nothing official official haha :D

February 2017

Management: Okay, we've rush released Love and now we're starting the era early. We're thinking release the album end of March/beginning of April, just after we release the collab with The Weeknd and get some hype going. What do you think Lana?

4 months later

Lana: Hi, my phone flew out of my car window whilst I was Instagram living me and Chuck driving to some 70s jazz. Do any of you guys have the 8mm app on your phone? I need to add the XPro filter to this 20 second clip of me miming to this new track that didn't make the album and Instagram it for the kids.

i know your just making a joke , but i dont think the album was ever supposed to come out late march/early april? if you look at the promo CDs for Love it was due to come out either March 24th or March 31st (I can't remember which)

no shade but how have you only been on this site for 4 months and have almost 3k posts and 49 days? like ive been here for 2 years and hitting 3.4k is amazing in that amount of time  :deadbanana:

Some stores have the pre order for the physical up, but no digital pre orders are up yet.

aren't amazon and apple music/itunes like the only relevant digital stores? pretty sure amazon is gonna get all three pre orders at once.

i76mrxw.png 

I think everyone forgets that Love leaked, so that's why we got our lead single so much earlier than the album.

I'm pretty sure Love's original release date was at the end of March since that's when it got the Snapchat filter. They probably planned to have the filter around the original date, which was also right when she released the album trailer, and the album was originally scheduled for May 26 so it would've only been about 2 months between the single and album. Now it's 5 months lmao

roses bloom for you sounds like such a better ballad than change  :defeated: I really hope RBFY ends up on the album

Yeaaaaaah, actually I didn't liked the snippet she posted for Change

original.gif

Also, I have an interview with target tomorrow, just in time to be working there when they get LFL physical copies in  :brows:

I'm expecting you to steal a copy and leak it online