Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's coming y'all - the album cover that will take a dump on any cover Lana has ever done, make your eyes bleed because it's so beautiful and iconic, not to mention it will blow out to similar pop culture proportions like Nirvana's Nevermind for example. Bookmark me!

kMexEOH.png

lol jk, the wooden wall is hideous and the cover does not fit Coachella AT ALL.

Not @ y'all debating the 21st July release date even though it's confirmed by Lana on twitter and in an official interview in a magazine and yet here y'all are just trusting the word of some random Polish store...  :toofunny:

Let's not meltdown over a cover change that most likely isn't even happening...

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

if it does changes to an uglier one or she keeps it, i will just change it in my itunes media to a fan made one

i prefer the fan-made covers than hers sometimes

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Nobody cares that much to be "doomed" it ain't that srs sis it's an ALBUM COVER

yes it is cause if you hate the one we have, that one will be really bad

I don't think the album cover will change but if if does, then I hope it's for a Neil Krug one

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

so..nothings happened yet? its been >3 hours since anybody first elarned that its changin

i love her as much as anyone else here but sweetie no...

you think shes outsold Madonna? Cher? Nicki? Taylor? Whitney? 

however i wish she was, :/

i remember the tweet youre talking about; but LfL nor Love broke top 10.. it'd be some celestial tampering to get her to have that record

and i remember it being there for days too!! it was even on hit recent trending which is ~10-15 down the list in its own breakaway so it was actually in line with trending for a good week... like no other management team wouldnt take advantage of that kind of damn hype, ugh.

you never know what lana would do 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How did we learn the cover is changing? I'm confused by this speculation- but not in denial- just confused as to how we know and why we get this information rather than other album information

Some Polish store said the cover is changing, it's just a rumour but it seems that it is being taken as fact for some reason? So we don't know that it is changing, it is just speculation, you didn't miss out on anything don't worry :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Wasn't the UV album cover changed last minute too? Or was that a rumour just as well?

it was changed from that ugly close up with a cig... which was also used as a cover art on a billboard so it wouldnt be the first time she scrapped a cover that deep into an albums pre-release cycle