Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone sum up the polish thingy about the cover being changed?

some gay said that some store took down the preorder because lana was changing the cover, left no receipts so prolly not true

do we have the album cover without the text or borders?

giphy.gif

The large Polish music chain just said they have no pre-order as the cover is being changed. There's not really any screenshots or anything I've seen that go with the news, but the chain themselves probably wouldn't lie unless someone just made it up and it was never said. I've also seen it's delayed (the pre-order) because she's still changing the tracklist, so it's one or the other.

some gay said that some store took down the preorder because lana was changing the cover, left no receipts so prolly not true

do we have the album cover without the text or borders?

i contacted them yesterday they didn't even mention the cover even though i asked about it and said the pre order is gonna go up again soon. I don't see them revealing the information to some individuals only and not to others.

i don't think we have the "original"/photoshopped photo just the final cover.

i76mrxw.png 

LANA's INSTA STORY IS ALWAYS SO AESTHETIC

Did she delete it? I don't c a new one

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Did she delete it? I don't c a new one

Twins

They took down the ore order and apparently a user on atrl says they talked to someone from the store and they said they are changing the cover but they didn't share receipts. And the website said (in polish I think, didn't look) that it was being taken down temporarily due to possible changes such as to the tracklisf or cover but they didn't get specific and it could be nothing

LIZARD PEOPLE