Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

did lana commented anything about the song on Twitter or Insta? i'm starting to think this is all fake news guys

Okay but can we talk about your icon? :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe she's just experimenting. She looks happy with this era though. But it's true, she got very creative? ( :biblio: )  with the titles, like what if she includes BAR in the deluxe version and call it "Architecture - The Next Best American Record" or something like that, lol.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

did lana commented anything about the song on Twitter or Insta? i'm starting to think this is all fake news guys

This isn't fake lol there's an official cover art and the song pops up when you Shazam the snippet

obviously not fake lmao those apps never lie, we got terrence loves you cover through them etc

the shitty name

the weird cover

the random came-from-nowhere cover

The cover came from SoundHound which is an app like Shazam. Also "shitty name" it's lana... the "children's children" "stranger than a stranger " girl

*cover of picture no one has with a font no one can obtain with the song title and features leaks*

its fake guys

*twink on twitter says release will coincide with lanas strawberry moon bday*

omg gays get ready because this is real!

What are all of your hopes for this record sonically? Let's talk something positive lol.

Personally, I want these tracks to be mostly be 4 + minutes long again, and I want a decent number of the tracks to have interesting bridges, like in Honeymoon. The bridges of Honeymoon, Freak, Salvatore, Blackest Day, and Terence Loves You are some of the most beautiful moments in Lana's official discography for me.

Can anyone make out what was being sung on the SB insta snippet vid? Prior to "Wrap ya up in ma Daisy Chains"  :delish:

No shade, brightest of days, I sorta have to agree with u

i honestly have no clue

is it just me who still can't fathom the tracklist is real? IDK WHY

happens to me with every release, eventually you get used to it. i hated the uv tracklist because of the big contrast between Brooklyn Baby and West Coast and them being one after the other. I hated the honeymoon tracklist but i love it now.

I'm staying optimistic with this tracklist because i know sooner or later I'm gonna love it

Can anyone make out what was being sung on the SB insta snippet vid? Prior to "Wrap ya up in ma Daisy Chains"  :delish:

someone posted the lyrics yesterday. its something like "i might fuck her all summer long" lol