Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hope the album stays under wraps if that's what LDR wants (and obviously she does!)

I don't get how some of you have such a short attention span lol

tbh what Lana wants doesn't matter to me, since she also doesn't want to promote the album or communicate anything about the album (tracklist, singles, etc.) to us.

giphy.gif

zgxpb.gif

I wish it had leaked too  :facepalm:

And BTW hello my name's Gabriel guys haha and do you know if it's official she never recorder anything with Marina or at least a demo or what happened between th 2 besides hanging out??  :flutter:

tøp tumblr_ndboqjRRZ51tfi808o1_500.gif

I wish it had leaked too  :facepalm:

And BTW hello my name's Gabriel guys haha and do you know if it's official she never recorder anything with Marina or at least a demo or what happened between th 2 besides hanging out??  :flutter:

Hi Gabriel! Nice to meet you  :)  Well, as far as we know, Lana and Marina didn't recorded anything

Summer Bummer leaked but it was removed from a website. If you google Lana Del Rey Summer Bummer Leak, at the very bottom of the page it will say one link was removed from your search or whatever.

tbh what Lana wants doesn't matter to me

Yeah, you made that clear in your posts about trying to track down people that commented on her wall 8 years ago about AA....she obviously wouldn't want that either. Lmao

Delusions of grandeur.

Summer Bummer leaked but it was removed from a website. If you google Lana Del Rey Summer Bummer Leak, at the very bottom of the page it will say one link was removed from your search or whatever.

Snippets have been removed, it was most likely that.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif