Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If the tracklist ends up being fake (50%/50% since Summer Bummer was there but Yosemite is 100% confirmed and not there, hardly renamed, the tracklist is either fake or Yosemite is a bonus track.)

I hope if BAR is in there it is actually called Best American Record, sounds so timeless and iconic when compared to Architecture...

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

love when she talks about the techniques of writing a song... the subjective part of it 

love when artists talk about this complex process of composing... to me, reflects the fact that they arent stuck in just writing a melody and then let someone else do the rest of the song

also makes me happy that she knows about the feminism in music industry and within producers... bjork said about it multiple times

but sad because basically no one cares that she's a strong female and her image is TOTALLY different from what we hear or read when she does an interview. she's much more... contemporary and clever

her fans just care about idolizing her and treating her like a stupid diva

Why does everyone want BAR on the album..when we already have the song???

I would prefer something else.. especially when we know BAR already :w8ing:

Why does everyone want BAR on the album..when we already have the song???

I would prefer something else.. especially when we know BAR already :w8ing:

Isn't BAR the demo and it's supposed to be like 1 minute shorter? That's what I read here once so I'm not sure. Anyway, I'd like to hear the final version if there's one

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

BAR is not on the album get over it. Do y'all think it was gonna be a single?

BAR is not on the album get over it. Do y'all think it was gonna be a single?

I double quoted this and I'm too drunk to delete the second quote but FUK YA OPINONS

What colour do y'all think the UO/special edition LP will be? I'm hoping for clear but part of me is thinking it will be red again

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Okay gays , who else admits to playing National Anthem today since it's July 4th CAUSE I KNOW I DID

I actually listened to You Can Be the Boss since she references the 4th of july on that song. Maybe Ill listen to National Anthem later  :creepna:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'd like it to be in cream or white. Off white?

I'm not the biggest fan of opaque coloured vinyl but I'd be here for it if it still managed to be translucent 

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...