Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Shut up, nobody is asking you to read what he's saying

99% sure Heroin is not a cover, she is always very excited about her covers and I'm sure she would've mentioned it by now if it was

You’re saying it as if it was a requirement of her to state it is a cover, we shouldn’t even know the tracklist at this point

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

wow the cover looks shockingly better without the boarder

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just watched the album trailer and my wig was snatcheddd! I honestly think it's the best thing that's came out of this era so far. The creepiness, the music, the magick, the sci fi aesthetic, the monologue, the cute little bow in her hair. It's so good!! :angie: :crying:  It's a shame the rest of the era didn't really live up to it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You’re saying it as if it was a requirement of her to state it is a cover, we shouldn’t even know the tracklist at this point

why are you so sure? it's the right length, right slot in the track listing, she's a huge fan and it's relevant as a nod and tribute to lou as he never made it to collab with her for Brooklyn Baby, it's also one of their biggest songs so i'm sure it's a cover

giphy.gif

I just watched the album trailer and my wig was snatcheddd! I honestly think it's the best thing that's came out of this era so far. The creepiness, the music, the magick, the sci fi aesthetic, the monologue, the cute little bow in her hair. It's so good!! :angie: :crying:  It's a shame the rest of the era didn't really live up to it

That was so long ago it probably has nothing to do with the album by now  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

In My Feelings is one of the few songs we know nothing about. I dont know what to expect

Since it's between an A$AP feature and Coachella: trap BOP

Y'all, c'mon. We're sitting here dragging certain tracks merely for their titles when we haven't even heard a single second of how they sound. These could be some of her best tracks for all we know. Lana has always had bizarre titles. We all dragged Shades of Cool and even Brooklyn Baby and those are the highlights of her best album to date. As for ASAP being on two tracks, that's not ideal cuz I prefer solo songs. Otherwise it takes away from Lana's vibe but we have to hear it before we judge. I'm sure we'll all be praising this album in a year.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

She should have covered Lou Reed's solo work. Specifically his song 'Coney Island Baby' :flutter:

This is the best call ever. And I'm sad that only about three people will appreciate how great his would be.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love aren't that bad (although Daisy Chains is so much better).

I mainly have problems with In My Feelings, Heroin, Change, Get Free, and the extraness after God Bless America.

Y'all, c'mon. We're sitting here dragging certain tracks merely for their titles when we haven't even heard a single second of how they sound. These could be some of her best tracks for all we know. Lana has always had bizarre titles. We all dragged Shades of Cool and even Brooklyn Baby and those are the highlights of her best album to date. As for ASAP being on two tracks, that's not ideal cuz I prefer solo songs. Otherwise it takes away from Lana's vibe but we have to hear it before we judge. I'm sure we'll all be praising this album in a year.

people dragged SOC????????? what the fuck when the tracklist came out i just freaked out af

you guys talk about some stuff that happened here a few years ago and i feel blessed for not reading them

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love aren't that bad (although Daisy Chains is so much better).

I mainly have problems with In My Feelings, Heroin, Change, Get Free, and the extraness after God Bless America.

god bless america is HORRIBLE

~~

heroin reminds me of lorde

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u