Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If the two singles to come are the ASAP collabs, im actually quite excited. Someone on here speculated about a gapless transition with an accompanying video, and I think that would just be amazing. Ridin is such a great collab, probably one of my all time favorites, so having two ASAP bops at the same time would be great. And if they're "bop" enough to get sent to radio (eclipse speculated about radio edits, though I wonder if they might be video edits) then all the better. My hype for the album still hasn't recovered but I can say I am eagerly awaiting to see what the 12th brings. (Knowing Lana though, perhaps I should keep my hopes conservative!)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

There are people whove never heard of Tyler the Creator? Do yall even know who Frank Ocean is?

No... but I live under a rock so..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm excited to finally log onto amazon and see Lust for Life waiting there looking all glamorous. Ahh the relief i'm gonna feel when i finally click that damn pre order button :flutter: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There are people whove never heard of Tyler the Creator? Do yall even know who Frank Ocean is?

Lmao i've never heard of him either. And i'm sure there's a good reason :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think the better question here is, why do you know him? Lol jk sis

I'll try to listen to him before truly trashing or praising him.. I mean come on... Lana del rey... the glamour of Miami that died or whatever, that's kinda cringeworty but we love haaa

nF70D0F.png

wait hold up what? no dont tell me this? 

WHAT

WHY would she OH GOD WHY SING IT LIVE AT CONCERTS IF SHE ISNT RELEASING ERWKLQw

:scream:  :trisha:  :lange:  :crying2:

She's gonna release it when the album is out, just not with the pre-order like most of us thought!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I just listened to BAR and I am not upset. I thought I would be sad that it didn't make it onto the album, but it's not as amazing as I thought it would be. I still like it though. I do feel like it's similar to White Mustang, however that White Mustang snippet blew me away. Cannot wait for it.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

holy shit @ y'all not knowing who Tyler the Creator is.

did y'all live under rocks in the late 00s-early 10s?

giphy.gif

cant wait for fantano to diss her just because she made a trap beat inspired song

Who cares about that bald-headed single pringle's opinion anyways? The only reason he thinks he's hot shit is because some people made the mistake of pretending they care about his critiques. Everything he says is subjective.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I just listened to BAR and I am not upset. I thought I would be sad that it didn't make it onto the album, but it's not as amazing as I thought it would be. I still like it though. I do feel like it's similar to White Mustang, however that White Mustang snippet blew me away. Cannot wait for it.

Didn't you think the bridge of the song is phenomenal though? I think the best american record bit and the bridge are just orgasmic in my opinion

nF70D0F.png