Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Wow it's so nice to come on here and for once, seeing everyone actually being nice to each other and having something get excited over. Cannot wait for these songs to drop. Hold on tight to your wig, West Coast, you may just be dethroned as Lana's magnum opus when I listen to Groupie Love in full for the first time... that snippet sounded like the best thing I've ever heard in my life, no lie

Promo poster spotted in London!xjbmk.png

Seeing those featured artists on that poster makes me so happy. Like, imagine if some kids saw it and they were like "hmm I like ASAP, I might listen to it" or you see some adults look at it and think "oh Stevie Nicks, I haven't heard from her in a while, I might listen to it."

Like, Lana really is reaching her arms out to all age groups this era and it's so beautiful. :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm more excited to find out if the tracklist we have is real than to hear SB and GL :defeated: (I know it's proven to be real but I'm still waiting for an official confirmation by the queen herself :agree:)

yeah i'm just hoping she maybe made some changes to it

Btw , I checked Apple Music and 'Zane Lowe' is on from 6PM until 8PM (so 6 is when they said Lana's songs will premiere) but maybe they mean that in that timeframe they will come and not necessarily at 6. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

yeah i'm just hoping she maybe made some changes to it

Btw , I checked Apple Music and 'Zane Lowe' is on from 6PM until 8PM (so 6 is when they said Lana's songs will premiere) but maybe they mean that in that timeframe they will come and not necessarily at 6. 

But Zane Lowe said 5pm