Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

LOST FOR LIFE

giphy.gif

im sorry elle

Lana is a LOST fan for life just like me omg

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I'm wondering how critics will react to the album. I'm foreshadowing that they will hate it, considering how they destroyed BTD

Idk though. I think that was because they didn't "get" her, and there was a campaign to destroy the girl because it became trendy in journalistic circles to rip her. Now, everyone has pulled from her work and people notice it. Plus, a lot of the criticism was stemmed in traditional feminist/ femininity-hating B.S. Now, there's been a cultural shift to accept feminine women, and I jsut think the whole culture has changed and she's part of the in-crowd now, even though she doesn't give a shit about being in it now.

Told y'all Metro Boomin was involved...she tagged him in the IG post

I wonder what he produced

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana is a LOST fan for life just like me omg

like us*

~~

it begun! 

goddamit i loved SUMMER BUMMER

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

the truck would have looked so weird on the front cover it's definitely better as a back cover

it doesn't tell as much as a story as the current cover imo

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

the truck would have looked so weird on the front cover it's definitely better as a back cover

it doesn't tell as much as a story as the current cover imo

she looks iconic in this but i agree, it doesn't look best as a front cover