Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

listening to the snippets ...am I only one that thinks this could of been her best album for her critically and quality wise if she took off LFL,SB,GL and C-WIMM?

agreed, except i adore GL

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

btw am I the only one who is so happy we're not getting a cover this time around? I haven't seen anyone else mentioning it

im SO glad Heroin is original!

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

btw am I the only one who is so happy we're not getting a cover this time around? I haven't seen anyone else mentioning it

Noooo she missed a trick. it should have been on a deluxe with BAR RBFY and yosemite. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Yeah, Lana has written so many songs in the past months (not to mention the ones she wrote with Miles Kane etc.) that it would have been a shame if she left out one of them for a cover (she already cut out enough cool songs for this album...). But she should do a cover from time to time and release it on Youtube like she did with "Summer wine" and "Chelsea Hotel".

Not listening to the snippets because I cba to make myself listen to part and then have to deal with one or two lines in my head until the full songs in a week so i'm just gonna wait, but I do need some questions answered girlies

1. Is heroin a velvet underground cover- if not, can you tell if it's literally about drugs or a metaphor? Just really intrigued

2. Any bops?

3. Sum up every song in 3 words for me to keep me going <3 (no lyric spoilers) :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

giphy.gif

the fnac pre orders are up! 

and i'm so glad i can get the white vinyl for 10€ less and on the actual release date  :makeup:

mess why does the white vinyl come ono the 21st and the black vinyl on august 4th.

well i guess it's still cheaper though.

i76mrxw.png 

In my feeling is THAT song!

white mustang is shit oh god

BAR should've made the cut it would've redeemed the album

Your mouth is unworthy of those words- go create a banks website for yourself pmsl

jesus fucking christ.

I'm still curious about 'Change'. I wonder what the song is about. 

WTWWATWKD doesn't sound political at all & the lyrics sound fucking astonishing. Classic Lana lyrics. Jesus fucking christ.

Get Free is already my favorite thing ever. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

World at War gives me MAJOR cruel world vibes I'm most excited for it that part at the end of the snippet where she goes faster omg the melodyyyyyyy my eyes rolled out of my head when she said lean into the fucking youth