Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

As a former copy editor and proof reader the "Back to work or GO the coffee shop" error in the booklet is killing me. :defeated: It's not difficult to avoid small mistakes like these. I guess it's not a huge deal, just messy.

"Ehrlich, fähig, schön und stabil."

I'm a Swede and still understand 3 of those four words. We really did borrow a lot of German words hundreds of years ago. :creep:

Thank you so much for the translation! I really appreciated it. :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm a Swede and still understand 3 or those four words. We really did borrow a lot of German words hundreds of years ago. :creep:

Thank you so much for the translation! I really appreciated it. :D

thanks, I tried my best :)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Well, I'm glad I didn't buy the Box Set now, the booklet's the same right?

On happier news, "Honest, Able, Beautiful, Stable" sounds like amazing life goals summarized in 4 words, queen :defeated:

I thought people thought this song was about climate or political change for some reason.... Also, since this was the "last" song written for the record, does that mean its even newer than Coachella? Nnn

Most of the pirated album download links or youtube audio will be blocked by her record label. But thousands of people illegally download the album on the day of it's release from some torrent client. If were could only find a way to bring it down.

Are sales the only way to get to #1?

honestly i'm here for her including that tag

That tag is ISIS she better not

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

How did they manage to get an interview with Lana? This is actually hilarious to me

The guy who made the interview is (as it seems) a feelance journalist so he probably will sell the interview to other (german) papers as well. He published an article about Lana in the Vogue a few years back (according to Google).

honestly i'm here for her including that tag

"if young metro don't trust you ima shoot ya" followed by a good rhythm with bass AND Lanas voice ... fuck I'm in

giphy.gif

LDR: Exactly. "Change" is the last song I wrote for this album. The four words I sing during the chorus are basically saying everything: honest, able, beautiful and stable. That's how I want to be. My whole life is defined by this quest, the quest to belong somewhere, to be part of something. I progressed a lot on this path.

Shook

I thought the "lately I've been thinking it's just someone else's job to care, oh my, to simpathyze when no one gave a damn" part is the chorus since it's so damn catchy and the melody is very strong. But it's actually not! There is something else still in there. Really exciting. And this was the last song she wrote for the record. I love knowing little details like that

Metro Boomin & meek mill are much more successful than Lana lmao, if you don't kjnow who they are then you're just out of it

You're totally right , Meek mill has had lots of radio hits along with metro being a great producer for all hip hop artists .

giphy.gif

As a former copy editor and proof reader the "Back to work or GO the coffee shop" error in the booklet is killing me. :defeated: It's not difficult to avoid small mistakes like these. I guess it's not a huge deal, just messy.

when u preorder on the site, summer bummer is "Summer Bummber" lol who ever is typing this shit out must be typing with their toes...