Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She shouldn't have performed Cherry so the first time we would listen to the snippet we would be shook..still a bop tho

She shouldn't have released LFL since it made me think the album was going to sound like that. Nevertheless, the snippets brought me back to church

I couldn’t care less about lyrics on the booklet, is there people out there that actually reads them? Just go to genius.com

I much preferred the two line lyrics from UV and HM.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

She shouldn't have released LFL since it made me think the album was going to sound like that. Nevertheless, the snippets brought me back to church

Yes it was totally made for commercial reasons..I am really curious to listen to the demo

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

these jackets are always like 150$ :rip:

Lady Gaga's bomber jacket by Urban Outfitters was like 279 dollars, I was really sad because it was really too expensive just for a jacket, lol. Hopefully she'll sell some great merchandise at her tour.

so my Apple Music says it's 'you want money, groupie love' and Genius says 'you want my groupie love'. I figure Apple Music retrieves the lyrics from official sources, but 'my groupie love' makes more sense. what is it

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I couldn’t care less about lyrics on the booklet, is there people out there that actually reads them?

I understand your point of view but I personally like reading the booklets because I always buy physical albums, haha. Although I have seen bits of the Lust for Life booklet and I actually dislike it a lot.

Also how someone dare to compare Cherry with Freak? Well I hate Freak for some reason that I can't really tell...does this happen to you?

so my Apple Music says it's 'you want money, groupie love' and Genius says 'you want my groupie love'. I figure Apple Music retrieves the lyrics from official sources, but 'my groupie love' makes more sense. what is it

Even her booklets contain wrong lyrics, so trust no one

Also how someone dare to compare Cherry with Freak? Well I hate Freak for some reason that I can't really tell...does this happen to you?

I don't hate Freak but the song is a little bit boring and it only gets interesting after 3:23 in my opinion.  :teehee:

I'm so glad Lana worked with Tim Larcombe again, this time with Cherry.

It's already a classic Lana Del Rey song, and I love the choreography for it on stage.

Yes and the Fuck before the chorus is amazing and iconic although it felt kinda outta place in the start

Yes and the Fuck before the chorus is amazing and iconic although it felt kinda outta place in the start

Yesss, it's amazing. 

I remember in the Beats 1 interview with Zane Lowe, though, she mentioned how songs like Cherry and White Mustang sounded "annoyed," sonically speaking, and I guess that addition before the chorus hits definitely suggests feeling "annoyed." Idk, just my two cents :)

1. Leak

2. Lust For Leaks

3. 13 Leaks

4. Leaky

5. White Leak

6. Summer Leaker

7. Leaker Love

8. In My Leaks

9. Roachella - Leaks In My Mind

10. God Bless Leaks - And All The Beautiful Links In It

11. When The World Was At War We Kept Waiting For Leaks

12. Beautiful Leaks Bring Beautiful Problems