Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The melody on BPBP is so melancholy and beautiful, it's gonna be the perfect song to nap to.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I took the "rumbling from distant shores" to mean like the conflicts around the world, I was like maybe this is her song to reflect on what's going on w America's heroin addiction crisis. "Facts of life make it hard to dream sometimes". Like you can't have the american dream anymore cause automation and technological shift are changing the game for a lot a lot of people. But I was stoned so... 

As far as her doing heroin... she's def sung about it many times but I always took that to be more for the ~aesthetic~ but who knows tbh our gurl cray (and we cray 4 her)

I think "rumbling shores" just refers to the ocean; since she lives on the beach she can hear the waves as she falls asleep. And I think "the facts of life" just means the current state of the US and the world making it hard to dream positively.

Im so ready to add cherry to THAT playlist.

:oic: yall know which one. It'll be right inbetween freak and stargirl

YES BITCH icon

Is this thread going to be automatically locked once LFL's officially released? It should reach 2k pages first though, just for the record.

It will for sure lol

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

13 Beaches sounds something nice to read to by the beach right after sunset.

Cherry is like skinny dipping with ur Summer love

White Mustang sounds like a song to drive to at night while getting frisky in it. Stopping to have some fun on the hood of it

Summer Bummer, self exp. pref poolside on warm afternoons.

Groupie Love, to get high while in a Summer festival, rides and all. Finding a spot 

In My Feelings, perfect music to smash some glass to

Coachella, I want to listen to this at one of my favorite beach cliffs as it gets dark.

God Bless America - perfect for gasoline stations and road trips.

When the World Was at War* 

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems, perfect for rainy days with a hot drink, looking at the raindrops through your window

Tomorrow Never Came, after a rage filled night at the bars with friends, to the morning alone after.

Change, perfect for listening to by a large fountain at night, surrounded by roses.

Get Free, not entirely sure yet.

tumblr_inline_n75z62VMA71rlz7pa.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Is this thread going to be automatically locked once LFL's officially released? It should reach 2k pages first though, just for the record.

in a couple of minutes maybe   :judgingu3:

our favorite mens right activist q-tip looking fat fucking mansplaining ass hole is back!!

he talks about SB @ 3:23 and GL @ 11:45. good lord I hate him so much. listening to his opinions makes me feel like i'm developing a FUCKING brain tumor

our favorite mens right activist q-tip looking fat fucking mansplaining ass hole is back!!

he talks about SB @ 3:23 and GL @ 11:45. good lord I hate him so much

No offense to u but maybe ill towards him but I think we're gonna need some Febreze for this thread after that.

EE9Ug7loVajrG.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Please let's not doubt any track from the album. If she decided to cut good tracks like BAR, RBFY and Yosemite, it means that she's really confident about the content that did make it to the final cut. And if she included Coachella it's because, like it or not, it fits. And let's not get upset over little things like the booklet or the bad reviews of that pretentious Anthony guy, it's not like that will hurt Lana's sales. 

in a couple of minutes maybe   :judgingu3:

Wow I thought we would make it until thursday or something like that lol. For LDR6 we'll make 3000  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7Y7cYqmpQ

he talks about SB @ 3:23 and GL @ 11:45. good lord I hate him so much

He's fat. He's perpetually single. His breath definitely smells like spoiled cheese and three-month-old tooth plaque. He acts entitled. He thinks his music taste and opinion(s) is factual and scientifically supported. He's clearly got no other hobbies. He's got no real job. No talent (which is why he insists on spending all his time criticizing those who actually do have it). He's bored and likely has no friends. He has YouTube subscribers whom allows him to assume that his opinion is worth shit, when in reality it's subjective, just like everyone else's opinion. I truly despise this man and refuse to watch his reviews. He came for the atmospheric, ethereal pop genius Lana Del Rey far too many times. DEAD. TO. ME. :smokes4: :rip:

FUCK ANTHONY FAT(NO)TAN-TROLL

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.