Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

stop spreading false info

tzXu0r.png

Maybe its different in NZ but i've literally never had an album appear at midnight

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Same haha I just cried on the phone to my boyfriend for 10 min and nothing....None of my friends wanna either. I'm dumping them alllll!

im in the process of begging my boyfriend what a mess

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Maybe its different in NZ but i've literally never had an album appear at midnight

itunes nz updating 2 hours later after midnight, idk why, cuz in ukraine it's updating 2 hours before midnight, so anyway - thursday

Same.

Earliest ive had an album hit is 2am.

But over the last few years ive noticed when i get up really early for work, at around 5am, the album i want isnt available yet. By 6am-ish it is.

Oh I read I'm not being funny but she did have a point there was no need for him to slap that woman she didn't attack him I don't like azealia but her behaviour is questionable especially with carti

Like what's worse a racist or abusers you choose problematic fave

Answer both don't work with either

What the fuck why would she announce it out of the blue with less than a weeks notice?

For fuck sake Lana, really? One show, a weeks notice and the first one in four fucking years in the UK? Unstanning

Oh I read I'm not being funny but she did have a point there was no need for him to slap that woman she didn't attack him I don't like azealia but her behaviour is questionable especially with carti

Like what's worse a racist or abusers you choose problematic fave

wtf? Lana working with someone who abused someone after the collab is not the same as Azealia being openly racist.

god-damn.png

if it's starts at 7pm, what time do u think i should get there if i go? i haven't been to a concert like this before , is there a seperate sale for the closer area to the stage / is it first come first served? helpppp

Why did she announce this so late when she knows she won't come to London for another 4 years. Unstanning (except if someone wants to gift me plane tickets, then I'll be fine)

i76mrxw.png 

if it's starts at 7pm, what time do u think i should get there if i go? i haven't been to a concert like this before , is there a seperate sale for the closer area to the stage / is it first come first served? helpppp

honestly so many questions. 

What time is general sale???

god-damn.png

honestly so many questions.

What time is general sale???

midday tomrorow i think

"When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. where you'll get the chance to buy up to four (4) tickets for the show at O2 Academy Brixton on 24th July, before general release to the public. Each customer can claim a maximum of one Offer. "

so when i arrive i won't even have a ticket for someone who comes with me? or i have to go to the o2 academy before the 24th to get the tickets? IM CONFUSED

For Lana there's never a seperate sale for the front of house.

If you want to meet her your ass better get there first thing in the morning, no joke.