Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Same :rip:

If the production hadn't been rushed the song could have turned out really, really well.

I'd also consider a revision of the "children and their children's children" line

Who here hopes for a VIP package for the Lana tour , I pray to God that I can meet her soon .

I wish I could afford it

LIZARD PEOPLE

as if lana has the time and mental strength to withstand the amount of negativity and meltdowns this site harbors,

giphy.gif

girl prob checked up on us in the pre-release of UV and nope'd the fuck out

Who here hopes for a VIP package for the Lana tour , I pray to God that I can meet her soon .

as long as its not some hopeless fountain kingdom bullshit being $500+

as if lana has the time and mental strength to withstand the amount of negativity and meltdowns this site harbors,

giphy.gif

what if lana was the one who posted the scat  :hdu:

sgopYhV.gif

giphy.gif

I just screamed your posts are so funny sis ily

Only 14 days for the complete album and 5 for SB and GL. And to think that in May everyone was losing it because the album was almost two months away  :flutter:

Remember when we thought it was gonna be called Solve et Colunga or some shit

sgopYhV.gif

Wait, I just listened to Roachella for the first time in weeks. It's actually kind of good wut...especially the last minute.

It just needs better mixing for the final version.

That's what I keep saying! Why are people totally dragging it down, it's not THAT bad?

I wish I could afford it

This. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I miss it when I thought it was going to be called "Best American Record" with a futuristic-spacey theme and that it was going to be released in late March/early April

( :rip: ) "Solve et Coagula" sounded like an interlude or something like that lol. I'm sure it will surpass my expectations though.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Solve Et Coagula

Best American Record

Subversive was the worst one tbhhh, maybe as an earlier record when she was more michevious and young but it would not fit in today with her biggest risks being  different sounding songs 

Remember when it was christmas time and the UV outtakes were being leaked but all we wanted was real released material and we were dreading the thought of waiting for it until spring

Remember when it was christmas time and the UV outtakes were being leaked but all we wanted was real released material and we were dreading the thought of waiting for it until spring

Remember before Christmas time when we were all like "she won't wait until JANUARY to release it

LIZARD PEOPLE

I just screamed your posts are so funny sis ily

this means a fuck ton, thanks babb <33